GA
Release date: Feb 9, 2016
Purchase link: Amazon.com
Price: $39.99
Notes:

01.jpg

02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Its a big year for Pokémon as it's celebrating 20 years. Loads of re-releases of the movies and games coming this year, in digital and physical formats. The first 3 pokemon movies have received a remaster, not sure on what the remaster is like though

20th_Logo_Primary_cmyk.0.jpg

Reactions: dfoles and henry00x
There is actually an alternative Australian release which Australian blu rays share the same region as the UK so it works just fine here. However instead of a steelbook they got a metalpak for the Blu Ray set as well as for the individual DVD releases.
Oh wow - thanks! I didn't realise Australian blu-rays played over here too!! I'll look into that. Would just love these on blu-ray. Is the region the same with DVDs too? Or just blus?

Oh wow - thanks! I didn't realise Australian blu-rays played over here too!! I'll look into that. Would just love these on blu-ray. Is the region the same with DVDs too? Or just blus?
Just blu rays, though cracking DVD region lock is very easy to do. If you search your player's make and region hack, it's as simple as pressing a few buttons on your remote. ;)

I recommend JBHiFi.com.au for buying Australian Blu Rays as they ship anywhere in the world plus it all works out quite cheaply as the British Pound is worth a fair few Australian Dollars, lol. XD It's where I got the Australian version of this release.

Reactions: Si Michael