Police Story: Ultimate Edition (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Japan]

roseart

everyrosehasitsthorn
Premium Supporter
Mar 20, 2012
Texas, US
Release Date: December 07, 2012
Limited to 3,000

Looks like no English subtitles. :( They are calling it the Japanese dub version. Amazon only lists Japanese & Chinese for languages and only Japanese for subtitles.

Buy Link

JPPoliceStory1.jpg

Google Translated Extras:

Limited edition 3,000 set production
Jackie movie be in a dilemma here, in a steel book Blu-ray ─ ─!!

● voice recording: New Edition new recording linked to actors dub of BD "Eye of the Dragon 2 nine Police Story 2" Japanese dub / Track Add to sound broadcasting "Theater Movie Golden" October 10, 11 987 Japanese dub (Hiroya Ishimaru, both full-length dub dub Jackie Song)
● Specifications Specifications: steel book luxury inner artwork specifications spread
● In addition to the "main part HD", & Ending (birthday of colleagues) ... Opening this title when released in Japan ※ Song Song other benefits (Proceedings NG) the "when released in Japan this title"
● inclusion benefits: First-time theatrical pamphlet Japan <pocket edition> Press reprint <pocket edition>
● [Bonus Track] The first Blu-ray video to BD version of this!
When publishing this story ★ Japan <voice: Japanese version to dub 2TV broadcast Cantonese dub Japan 1 Original Song added three new recording (with full-length dub) (with full-length dub)>
● (other postcards when publishing lobby card Hong Kong, Japan during theatrical release) Collectibles Photo Gallery
● Japanese theater trailer
● UK Edition Trailer
● Hong Kong Version Trailer
● Jackie Chan talks about "Police Story" 20 minutes <Voice dubbed by Hiroya Ishimaru 2 subtitle to the voice of one person Jackie>
36 minutes ★ Jackie Chan History <Audio: narrated by Hiroya Ishimaru 2 English subtitles narration 1>
● Making
● Edit notice (latest version trailer / trailer original)
● Photo Gallery (/ Slideshow Photo Album)
● NG scene

Additional Images:

JPPoliceStory2.jpg

JPPoliceStory3.jpg
Actual pics thanks to Hitster:

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry, a bit lazy i confirmed in the steelbook price drop back in stock thread aboutthe 5 pack steels there.

but to post in the correct thread here. No english audio or subs as suspected.

sorry, a bit lazy i confirmed in the steelbook price drop back in stock thread aboutthe 5 pack steels there.

but to post in the correct thread here. No english audio or subs as suspected.

We knew that already didn't we? Which doesn't really matter to us collectors. :D

Anyone know what the print run is on this?

Also now that HMV.jp are selling it with no quantity limits, any chance of a GB from some very generous person? ;)

We knew that already didn't we? Which doesn't really matter to us collectors. :D

Anyone know what the print run is on this?

Also now that HMV.jp are selling it with no quantity limits, any chance of a GB from some very generous person? ;)

Yeah we pretty much suspected it but I was just hoping for hope haha by getting in touch with studio.

Reactions: Marina Blue
¿Cover . . . or Cover Up?

I'll be staying away from this . . . one of the ugliest front covers on a SteelBook that I've ever seen.

They need to take more than a li'l peek at the Oldboy front cover.

end of disc-cussin' . . .

I'll be staying away from this . . . one of the ugliest front covers on a SteelBook that I've ever seen.

I actually like it, it's busy but it has a unique look to it!

I quite like the artwork too - it's relevant for time period and where it's from. Unfortunately, I also like to watch my Steels, so I won't be getting this. :(

Thanks for the update Wreck.

If this wasn´t so expensive, I would bought this just for the steel.

As for the print, Fortune Star blu-ray prints are 99% of the times just upconverted.

Big Thanks to Hon and bruce. at another forum
001812tzhtx8yyn5hiutwf.jpg

Attachments

• 001809w8blzzjl2j05j0gy.jpg
    001809w8blzzjl2j05j0gy.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 85
  • 001804snkxky7t7x7ynkk3.jpg
    001804snkxky7t7x7ynkk3.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 100
  • 001802u4mw0w4ybrczhnyw.jpg
    001802u4mw0w4ybrczhnyw.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 90