Police Story: Ultimate Edition (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Japan]

roseart

everyrosehasitsthorn
Premium Supporter
Mar 20, 2012
Texas, US
Release Date: December 07, 2012
Limited to 3,000

Looks like no English subtitles. :( They are calling it the Japanese dub version. Amazon only lists Japanese & Chinese for languages and only Japanese for subtitles.

Buy Link

JPPoliceStory1.jpg

Google Translated Extras:

Limited edition 3,000 set production
Jackie movie be in a dilemma here, in a steel book Blu-ray ─ ─!!

● voice recording: New Edition new recording linked to actors dub of BD "Eye of the Dragon 2 nine Police Story 2" Japanese dub / Track Add to sound broadcasting "Theater Movie Golden" October 10, 11 987 Japanese dub (Hiroya Ishimaru, both full-length dub dub Jackie Song)
● Specifications Specifications: steel book luxury inner artwork specifications spread
● In addition to the "main part HD", & Ending (birthday of colleagues) ... Opening this title when released in Japan ※ Song Song other benefits (Proceedings NG) the "when released in Japan this title"
● inclusion benefits: First-time theatrical pamphlet Japan <pocket edition> Press reprint <pocket edition>
● [Bonus Track] The first Blu-ray video to BD version of this!
When publishing this story ★ Japan <voice: Japanese version to dub 2TV broadcast Cantonese dub Japan 1 Original Song added three new recording (with full-length dub) (with full-length dub)>
● (other postcards when publishing lobby card Hong Kong, Japan during theatrical release) Collectibles Photo Gallery
● Japanese theater trailer
● UK Edition Trailer
● Hong Kong Version Trailer
● Jackie Chan talks about "Police Story" 20 minutes <Voice dubbed by Hiroya Ishimaru 2 subtitle to the voice of one person Jackie>
36 minutes ★ Jackie Chan History <Audio: narrated by Hiroya Ishimaru 2 English subtitles narration 1>
● Making
● Edit notice (latest version trailer / trailer original)
● Photo Gallery (/ Slideshow Photo Album)
● NG scene

Additional Images:

JPPoliceStory2.jpg

JPPoliceStory3.jpg
Actual pics thanks to Hitster:

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to borrow post to the person who pm me about this release, I accidentally deleted the message when I was out station.
You could pm me again and apologies for that. Thanks.

No one can deny, this is an awesome package. They put a lot of work into this release! :D

Got my order from hmv.co.jp the other day and thought I would share some pics of it because I was pretty impressed by the packaging they used and also the speed in which it arrived.

Now I have to make the hard decision as to whether or not to open it. I kind of want to watch it because its blu-ray but there is no english track so that kinda sucks. I dunno what to do.

Anyways pics (sorry about the blurriness on some of them).......

PoliceStory.JPG
PoliceStory2.JPG
PoliceStory3.JPG
PoliceStory4.JPG
PoliceStory5.JPG

Got my order from hmv.co.jp the other day and thought I would share some pics of it because I was pretty impressed by the packaging they used and also the speed in which it arrived.

Now I have to make the hard decision as to whether or not to open it. I kind of want to watch it because its blu-ray but there is no english track so that kinda sucks. I dunno what to do.

Anyways pics (sorry about the blurriness on some of them).......

PoliceStory.JPG
PoliceStory2.JPG
PoliceStory3.JPG
PoliceStory4.JPG
PoliceStory5.JPG

I would see this as a good chance to learn Mandarin or Japanese.:D

Reactions: Rand
The red on the spine says "police story ultimate edition" :D

---------- Post added at 12:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 AM ----------

Aw just realized it says that below too. Makes me feel less cool about being able to read it lol.