[POSSIBLE] Into the Storm (Blu-ray Steelbook) [NA]

Would you buy this SteelBook

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 20, 2012
Toronto, ON
Hi everyone.

I need some simple feedback on this SteelBook. If it was manufactured at 4,000 units total (2,000 per territory) would you buy it? Art would be unique to north america.

Simple Yes, no, or depends.

Your feedback in the next 2-3 hours will determine if this goes forward or not. I doubt any changes can be made to creative.

Art shown below is approximate
Front
MW-CB396_pftorn_20140429142742_MG.jpg

With title

Back
1404140040_storm.jpg

Inside
into_the_storm_ver5_xlg.jpg

without title

I wouldn't care if it was limited to 50,000 units. I want this. And if only 2000 units available in US, chances pretty slim on getting one

Great artwork choices but even a the best artwork in the world wouldn't tempt me to purchase this, the trailer looks terrible and a 20% rating on rottentomatoes all but confirmed it for me.

Just another case of Hollywood running out of fresh ideas and rebooting everything for the younger generation. :grumpy:

Now it you made a Twister steelbook I'd definitely be interested.:p

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Towser
How do these crap films get Steelbooks yet films which are perfect for them don't get them.

Yet even when we do get good films we don't even get a say on the artwork

Pass for me...I can't support bad films getting steelbooks because it I feel like it sends out the wrong message.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: zerox39
If the print run would only be 4000 units for a NA release, then I dont think the studio has to worry about it not selling out lol. So yeah they should do it. Im sure theres at least 4000 steelbook collectors that would snap this up.

I just like to add that although this doesn't interest me I appreciate you coming to the forum to gauge interest in up and coming tittles and the work your putting in behind the scenes to bring us unique releases.:thumbs:

With what Wreck touch on in the Guardians of the Galaxy thread I think next year will be a good one for futureshop.:happy:

Well FutureShop is committed to bringing out better Steels and the product buyer "gets it" as he's a member of the forums. It likely wont be different, but point is in future you cant put it past FutureShop for those reasons. I know of some stuff FS is willing to do that BB isnt. ;)

This movie bombed in the UK so a domestic release here is unlikely, although Zavvi have released some crap ones of late. If this is the only Steelbook to be released for this movie then go for it. Doubt whether I'd get it myself, certainly not at full price but perhaps when it drops to about $10, I might consider it.

Status
Not open for further replies.