[POSSIBLE] Into the Storm (Blu-ray Steelbook) [NA]

Would you buy this SteelBook

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 20, 2012
Toronto, ON
Hi everyone.

I need some simple feedback on this SteelBook. If it was manufactured at 4,000 units total (2,000 per territory) would you buy it? Art would be unique to north america.

Simple Yes, no, or depends.

Your feedback in the next 2-3 hours will determine if this goes forward or not. I doubt any changes can be made to creative.

Art shown below is approximate
Front
MW-CB396_pftorn_20140429142742_MG.jpg

With title

Back
1404140040_storm.jpg

Inside
into_the_storm_ver5_xlg.jpg

without title

If it was worldwide and swapped around then yes if I like the flick.
Then again I'm a sucker for these big CGI disaster movies.

I'd probably blind buy it because I havent seen the movie. Where as I think those that have cant for those reasons. Understood.

Honestly I enjoyed it as good storm chasing movie. If it was glossy and not just some cheap matte finish. For this to be popular given the movie, you need a high quality release.

This doesn't deserve steelbook treatment in my opinion. I think the day I start buying steelbooks of bad movies just to have them, is the day I should stop collecting.

But ... have you seen the movie? Cause if you haven't then

And if you have ... the you already donated to the cause. :p

Reactions: Ricker
At a lower price than the usual (if we are talking about a FS exclusive, that is), yes. Although I'd like to see back and front swapping places too.

Last edited:
Not seen the film yet but that's mostly because it's performed so poorly cinemas near me haven't given it much screen time. Looking at it's box office as well I reckon a print run of 4,000 would take quite a while to sell through. Hopefully I'll see it soon but the trailers aren't that great either, mostly just want to see it as it's been a while since a disaster weather films came out... Sharknado doesn't count! ;)

Still have not seen the movie. Heard mixed views on this movie so would have to watch it first before I cast a certified vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.