Post A Picture Of Your Funko POP! Collection or Latest Addition

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
HDN_POP.jpg

Show off your Funko Pop! Vinyl Collection!

- Share photos of your collection or most recent haul.
- It would be also great to know if you keep your Pop! Figures Sealed? Or set them Free?
- Feel free to add a list and # of your Collection too!

Last edited:
Not posted any in ages and sorry about the quality of the pic my phone camera playing up. This is actually a Christmas gift but had to post a quick pic before its put away. Sadly the colours don't come out in the picture as bright as they are on the pops. It's a gorgeous set. It is a Disney Store European Exclusive I think. I was surprised to see what I think is a Target exclusive version (in the US) of Doctor Strange included rather than just the normal one. The others I think are the commons but they are lovely particularly Kaecilius the paint job on the eyes is amazing (well I like it)

image.jpg

Here's a closer look at Doctor Strange and Kaecilius

image.jpg

image.jpg

Not posted any in ages and sorry about the quality of the pic my phone camera playing up. This is actually a Christmas gift but had to post a quick pic before its put away. Sadly the colours don't come out in the picture as bright as they are on the pops. It's a gorgeous set. It is a Disney Store European Exclusive I think. I was surprised to see what I think is a Target exclusive version (in the US) of Doctor Strange included rather than just the normal one. The others I think are the commons but they are lovely particularly Kaecilius the paint job on the eyes is amazing (well I like it)

image.jpg

Here's a closer look at Doctor Strange and Kaecilius

image.jpg

image.jpg
This looks pretty damn awesome! ;)

Reactions: Flash