Post A Picture Of Your Funko POP! Collection or Latest Addition

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
HDN_POP.jpg

Show off your Funko Pop! Vinyl Collection!

- Share photos of your collection or most recent haul.
- It would be also great to know if you keep your Pop! Figures Sealed? Or set them Free?
- Feel free to add a list and # of your Collection too!

Last edited:
Thanks!
Sadly no, Rocket doesn't light up. The "blast" part is somewhat clear so when you put a light underneath it, it gives off that cool look.

That's what I thought but I didn't know if funko went all out on an exclusive I didn't hear about. I did the same lighting thing with my Sinestro Sideshow PF statue. I figured if they weren't going to splurge a little money to do it I'd just do it myself. :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw
Picked up Buff Rick / Buff Summer today! Last one at my Target. Oooo weee!
l92tqRV.jpg

That's awesome but I get so sad at so many awesome sets in the US we ever get in U.K. :( lol

Does anyone know if the stranger things Eleven and Barb set is going to be available like that Rick& Morty one?

I just got a message about Forbidden Planet having some emerald comic con pops, sadly too late and almost all of them had sold out, but we managed to order the Eleven and Barb set from Forbidden Planet.

I know it's not anyones fault but when I once again like last year read online that people in the US are once again buying all the Emerald City pops from Forbidden Planet in the UK, it does annoy and upset me (n) :angry::arghh:
There are so many shops in the US that sells pops, so many that get exclusives throughout the year that never come to the UK, endless subscription boxes and mystery boxes with exclusives that never come to the UK.
Where we live there is two shops that sells pops, two!! and still people in the US purchase the few pops that Forbidden Planet in the UK managed to get,so people in the UK who already have such limited ability to get pops can't then get any :arghh:

There's only a few now listed
http://www.forbiddenplanet.co.uk/9396/eccc-2017

@lights @D4vem88