Post Pics of Your Collector's Editions!

Really need to dig mine out and take a better look at it... can't remember it including all that stuff lol. Was such an awesome and sought after edition back in the day. Can't remember how much I paid for mine, but I don't think it was cheap.

Small "uninteresting" fact... the first ever DVD I bought was The Matrix. :cool:
:rofl: You know what? I think it was my first DVD too!
Dig that guy out- did you take out the sunglasses back then?!

Reactions: Noodles
:rofl: You know what? I think it was my first DVD too!
Dig that guy out- did you take out the sunglasses back then?!
Did-we-just-become-best-friends.gif

Dude, the first thing I did was take out the sunglasses and put them on... I felt like Neo! Until I looked in the mirror and then I felt like a tit instead. :p

Reactions: C.C. 95
Did-we-just-become-best-friends.gif

Dude, the first thing I did was take out the sunglasses and put them on... I felt like Neo! Until I looked in the mirror and then I felt like a tit instead. :p
Hey, is your mother's name MARTHA?!!!:rofl:
Yeah, I will not be wearing the glasses! It would be like back in the 80's when dudes were wearing the Michael Jackson Thriller Jacket! Not a good look!:LOL:

Hey, is your mother's name MARTHA?!!!:rofl:
Yeah, I will not be wearing the glasses! It would be like back in the 80's when dudes were wearing the Michael Jackson Thriller Jacket! Not a good look!:LOL:
:hilarious:

That was before my time, but I imagine it's similar to people wearing the scorpion jacket from Drive... no one but Gosling can pull that off!

Reactions: C.C. 95
I don't own many game collectors editons, have a few PlayStation steels and some models etc which I think I'll take photos of tomorrow.
Was supposed to post this a few weeks back.

Little Nightmares: Six Edition
• Game
• Six Figure
• Soundtrack (24 tracks)
• Comic
• Poster
&
•Stickers

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I said I'd post pics so here we go

My call of duty steels, GTA V, Far Cry 4, Star Wars Force unleashed & USB, Star Wars Battlefront & the 20th anniversary PS1 steels

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon and Noodles
@Flloydo Sweet collection dude! I'd forgotten half of those editions actually existed... including those God-awful nightvision goggles. :LOL:

Cheers

Hold on..... What?..... God awful? They are unreal! They actually work and quite well too. me and my mates have had so much fun with these lol

Funny thing is one of my mates owned them and only had them a month but he was skint and needed money for sandwiches for work (lol his words) so I bought them for £25 lol. Mad, but it's all he wanted

Also a few months back I dug out the old PS1 cleaned it up a bit and sorted all the games out I have for it, did the same with the PS2, 3 & 4 so now they are all easily accessible if I want to play them

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon and Noodles
Cheers

Hold on..... What?..... God awful? They are unreal! They actually work and quite well too. me and my mates have had so much fun with these lol

Funny thing is one of my mates owned them and only had them a month but he was skint and needed money for sandwiches for work (lol his words) so I bought them for £25 lol. Mad, but it's all he wanted
As a gaming collectible I think they're a horrible idea (as most CoD CEs are IMO) and I just hate how they look displayed with that random mannequin head... personally it's not something I'd want to display on my shelf lol.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
As a gaming collectible I think they're a horrible idea (as most CoD CEs are IMO) and I just hate how they look displayed with that random mannequin head... personally it's not something I'd want to display on my shelf lol.

Okay I agree and get what you mean now you said it like that because their collectors editons are usually rubbish BUT these are actaully really cool and they are the better of their bunch of limited editons (aswell as the remote control car), I would of never paid retail price but for £25 for them, the art book and steel at the time was really good (had the standard game anyway - he kept his disc)

Plus it's cool to own actual working night vision goggles lol - boys will be boys - you have to admit that. Okay they may not be military or Jurassic park grade but they are still good for a plastic gimmick. And they are clear when in darkness. With a few settings.

Only think I don't like is the stickers, they look tacky but it's only 2 and I kept them on for some reason.

But I get what you mean. I reakon if you see these in person (which you might of already) then it might change your mind. They're are quite heavy too. And the head stand just makes me laugh. I've always had them on show on my shelf too.

• Thanks
Okay I agree and get what you mean now you said it like that because their collectors editons are usually rubbish BUT these are actaully really cool and they are the better of their bunch of limited editons (aswell as the remote control car), I would of never paid retail price but for £25 for them, the art book and steel at the time was really good (had the standard game anyway - he kept his disc)

Plus it's cool to own actual working night vision goggles lol - boys will be boys - you have to admit that. Okay they may not be military or Jurassic park grade but they are still good for a plastic gimmick. And they are clear when in darkness. With a few settings.

Only think I don't like is the stickers, they look tacky but it's only 2 and I kept them on for some reason.

But I get what you mean. I reakon if you see these in person (which you might of already) then it might change your mind. They're are quite heavy too. And the head stand just makes me laugh. I've always had them on show on my shelf too.
I forgot to comment on how cool they must be to actually use... I imagine they're loads of fun! But yeah, as a collectors item they're a horrible idea IMO... same with the remote control car you mentioned, which was way overpriced for what it was, as you could buy a proper/better one for the price they were asking. Don't get me wrong, I understand what they were going for -- they wanted to give fans something fun that you could actually use, but that's not really what I look for in a CE... I want a nice display piece, not a toy. I've seen the goggles in a shop window before (think it was CeX), and that just made me dislike them even more lol. I agree you definitely can't grumble at £25 though mate... think even I'd be tempted at that price. ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
I forgot to comment on how cool they must be to actually use... I imagine they're loads of fun! But yeah, as a collectors item they're a horrible idea IMO... same with the remote control car you mentioned, which was way overpriced for what it was, as you could buy a proper/better one for the price they were asking. Don't get me wrong, I understand what they were going for -- they wanted to give fans something fun that you could actually use, but that's not really what I look for in a CE... I want a nice display piece, not a toy. I've seen the goggles in a shop window before (think it was CeX), and that just made me dislike them even more lol. I agree you definitely can't grumble at £25 though mate... think even I'd be tempted at that price. ;)

Yeah they are cool

I wouldn't actaully buy the remote control car and I did find it funny at the time. Like you said you could get better ones for cheaper but I meant out of all their collectables i think the nightvision goggles and car was their coolest. If that makes sense

I if I had seen @Mark Wilson gaming collection before I posted these I probably wouldn't of bothered uploading them lol

• Thanks