New Comic Book Day (NCBD) & Latest Pick Up Haul!

AMAZING haul @C.C. 95 :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: Never heard of the Dracula adaption by Mignola. Need to see if there's a HC :watch::watch::watch:

My latest books. Mind MGMT Vol 2 is sitting at my neighbors home waiting that they come back so I can pick it up.
Zombie Christmas Carol & 1 Month 2 Live are gifts from the shop...

View attachment 287634

I've ordered also the regular cover of #6 since it's also done by Jock. But didn't arrived yet..
View attachment 287635
Nice!:thumbs: I'm actually two issues behind on the Jock Batmans....gotta get on that!
Still loving those Swamp Things you got!

Reactions: dan8885
Nice!:thumbs: I'm actually two issues behind on the Jock Batmans....gotta get on that!
Still loving those Swamp Things you got!

I'm curious if they continue after #6 with the Jock variants. Felt like it was the last issue. But I don't know for sure..

Yeah, those Swamp Things are a real treasure. Especially when you looking for them from over here in Germany. It was a mess to find them for a affordable price. I paid 32 EUR each.

• Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95
A bunch of new books. Mostly european Comics in german language.

Le Cœur couronné Trilogy by Moebius / Jodorowsky
(I censored the picture since we're not only Europeans here :p )
111.png

The Airtight Garage, Arzach, L’homme du Ciguri & some collected Shortcuts by Moebius
555.jpg

Le Cri du peuple Vol 1 - 4 by Jacques Tardi
120 Rue de la Gare Vol 1 - 2 by Jacques Tardi
222.jpg
333.jpg

5 Books out of the "Les Cités obscures" series by Francois Schuiten and Benoît Peeters
("The Great Walls of Samaris" comes with a Print signed by both)

444.jpg

And lastly, The Omega Men TPB by Tom King and the Anniversary Issue for Criminal by Brubaker & Phillips from 2015
666.jpg

Found B.P.R.D. Plague of Frogs Hardcover 1-4 for a very very fair price :woot:

FullSizeRender-11.jpg

Frankenstein Novel with art from Bernie Wrightson
The Metabarons Vol 1 (german Hardcover because european size = oversize)
TMNT - IDW Collection Vol. 1
Ancestor TPB

FullSizeRender-12.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: Asopp
Latest:

FullSizeRender-1.jpg
FullSizeRender-3.jpg

And this. The Sixth Gun Vol 3 Gunslinger Edition. Signed, handnumbered, limited to 500 copies. The Slipcover was badly dented and Forbidden Planet UK didn't wanted to pay for the return.
They said the box it was shipped in was damaged by DHL so it is their fault. But the box looked perfect. No damage at all. Since they shipped this in a lot of bubble wrap it must have been dented before they shipped.
So to get a full refund for this I was forced by them to pull of the frontcover and the first pages and make a picture of it. I never felt so bad in my collecting life. I'll never ever order anything again from them.

FullSizeRender (1).jpg