Multi Post pics of your gaming haul/collection

1.jpg
7.jpg

Reactions: MGD and AnubisNefer
Latest arrival :oohyeah:
IMG_20160414_022355.jpg

Big thanks to @tridon for the gift :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:
By the way, did you order the limited edition and amazon sent me the regular edition? Because I thought the LE came in a box like @Noodles above?
I don't mind either way since I get to play this awesome game!!! :woot: Just though you wanna know...

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon and Noodles
Latest arrival :oohyeah:
View attachment 233401

Big thanks to @tridon for the gift :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:
By the way, did you order the limited edition and amazon sent me the regular edition? Because I thought the LE came in a box like @Noodles above?
I don't mind either way since I get to play this awesome game!!! :woot: Just though you wanna know...

I definitely ordered the Limited Edition, man! If you haven't opened that yet, want me to look into getting a replacement. They definitely sent you the wrong version.

Reactions: AlienKing
Always wanted that Joel and Ellie, but the prices were always so absurd. That's one beautiful collection, bud!
I know man... the prices were/are ridiculous! I got very lucky and found a shop in the UK that was selling them for a decent price.

Thanks dude! There's a few items missing from the photo, but what you see is the majority of it. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon