Jun 3, 2010
Deep Deep Hole
I'll start, this is my Boston Terrier Mojo

379627_10150386191552086_1519480474_n.jpg

& Our Cat Jasper

261200_1436965902114_3210053_n.jpg

48986C78-A62F-41C9-A0DC-F21370D45EEB.png

Last edited by a moderator:
@bloodsnake007 from that first photo, he's been watching a little to much Dexter Morgan :)

Sorry, I'm now derailing this thread :hilarious:
@PKAVFC He even has Alyssa's pink knife right next to him! :emb: :dunno: My fault... he shouldn't have been watching DEXTER with us, it screwed up his fragile little mind! :p
This is what Cowboy looks like before the KILL!
desismileys_2415.gif

killer-dog.jpg

LOL! :hilarious:

Reactions: chunk
@chunk Awesome trio of lazy cats!!! :cat: :woot: More like Yawning Smokey, Lazy Eddie, and Super Lazy Lacey! :p LOL! :D Great pics, thanks for sharing! :)
Lol.. You're so right..plus Lacey is the most lazy, eating and sleeping is her routine, (wakes me up all through tthe night for food)she gets quite podgy and we have to put her on a diet's quite often. They're pretty inactive most of the time.. but very loveable:drool:

Reactions: bloodsnake007
This weekend we are hoping to go out and buy our second/bigger Aquarium. I've kept tropical Fish for about two years now and it's time for an upgrade when it's all up and running I'll post some pics for you all to gawp at.

Reactions: chunk
Cowboy wants to wish you ALL a Merry Dogmas!
christmas_tree.gif
He sure LOVES his Candy Cane Blanket and his Stocking from his Uncle @PKAVFC and Aunt Jenna! :drool: :notworthy: But he hasn't been Grrreat! :rolleyes: :mad: He's a little bastard! :D :p

View attachment 124019
@bloodsnake007 :D Cowboy looks like you have disturbed him in this pic :hilarious: His face is brilliant .

View attachment 129340
this is smokey

View attachment 129342
this is Eddie, whenever I get deliveries, the cats get in the empty boxes immediately (even it they're slightly too big to fit in them)

View attachment 129343
and this is lazy Lacey

@chunk are these british blues? there beautiful , My missus is after one of these at the mo :rolleyes:

@bloodsnake007 :D Cowboy looks like you have disturbed him in this pic :hilarious: His face is brilliant .

are these british blues? there beautiful , My missus is after one of these at the mo :rolleyes:

smokey (in the top pick) is a blue, they are a beautiful breed, great temperament too :thumbs:, as for the other two, i don't know what they are:emb: :D