Post pics of yourself!

Sir Wreck'm himself!

Attachments

• DontMessWithMe1.jpg
    DontMessWithMe1.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 282
this is kinda like put the DJ with the face. Great pics, but none look like I thought they would. I will try to find a pic to post. Since I was a little kid I always hated having my picture taken. My mother said some old lady kept showing up in all my pictures.

this is kinda like put the DJ with the face. Great pics, but none look like I thought they would. I will try to find a pic to post. Since I was a little kid I always hated having my picture taken. My mother said some old lady kept showing up in all my pictures.

Si, you got less hair than me :hilarious: :hilarious: Mind you can still cut it; mine just going grey and falling out :hilarious: :hilarious:

Blah blah blah, show yourselves :p

Si, you got less hair than me :hilarious: :hilarious: Mind you can still cut it; mine just going grey and falling out :hilarious: :hilarious:

Lol surf! I just shaved it off a few days ago. I have got a bit of hair but once you start to lose it I think it's better to just shave it off!

Last edited:

lol you been watching Insidious ?