Post pics of yourself!

Ok since im on here a fair bit Id better show this photo.....Im Negan....lol. Well I was at Supanova a few weeks ago which is a comic con in australia. Trying to do a Negan type expression, plus the sun was in my eyes lol.

View attachment 279761

@bloodsnake007 @GI_SnakeEyes @AlienKing @chunk
@elle82 WOW! :OMG: Your pic is truly fu**ing AWESOME, absolutely EPIC! :woot: :hungry: :drool: Your Negan outfit and Lucille are badass! :cool:

Thanks for sharing your amazing pic my Ninja Sis, glad I can finally put a lovely face to your name! :thumbs:
It was so much fun!!! i had so many people want photos of me, one guy wanted a whole scene with him on his knees while i held the bat above his head, it was awesome lol
What a lucky guy! :naughty: :emb: LOL! :D Bet he'll never forget the experience! ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk and elle82
@elle82 WOW! :OMG: Your pic is truly fu**ing AWESOME, absolutely EPIC! :woot: :hungry: :drool: Your Negan outfit and Lucille are badass! :cool:

Thanks for sharing your amazing pic my Ninja Sis, glad I can finally put a lovely face to your name! :thumbs:

What a lucky guy! :naughty: :emb: LOL! :D Bet he'll never forget the experience! ;)
Aww you're welcome! And thank u!!

The guy was actually pretty excited, it was so funny. lol!

Ok give this a lot of thought. Don't have any current photographs but I came across this plate selfie I did about 2001. It's as rough as a bear's arse. It would take too long to clean up. They only difference is I have very little hair left. Yep watching The X-Factor does that to you.....

Attachments

• ME-2000.png
    ME-2000.png
    289.1 KB · Views: 101
To put the picture into perspective. The original was scanned at 2000 dpi and measured 20 x 16 inches and is roughly 500 megapixels. If I had the right scanner i could go to 900 megapixels.

Reactions: elle82