Post pics of yourself!

Just thought id add an everyday sort of photo too. on my day off when im not negan. lol. My mum and me. :)

View attachment 279811
Ok give this a lot of thought. Don't have any current photographs but I came across this plate selfie I did about 2001. It's as rough as a bear's arse. It would take too long to clean up. They only difference is I have very little hair left. Yep watching The X-Factor does that to you.....
@elle82 @Lollard2002 @GI_SnakeEyes Great pics Ninjas! :photo: :thumbs: :notworthy: Since we're all sharing, I haven't posted one in a while.

Here's one of me a few weeks ago when I had to go in to work on my day off, but I didn't mind... my boss asked to grill! :cool:
grilling!.jpg

Ok since im on here a fair bit Id better show this photo.....Im Negan....lol. Well I was at Supanova a few weeks ago which is a comic con in australia. Trying to do a Negan type expression, plus the sun was in my eyes lol.

View attachment 279761

@bloodsnake007 @GI_SnakeEyes @AlienKing @chunk

Very cool. And dangerous lol

Wouldn't want to get on the bad side of you

here's one of me as Khal Drogo at NYCC

View attachment 279879

Amazing lol

@elle82 @Lollard2002 @GI_SnakeEyes Great pics Ninjas! :photo: :thumbs: :notworthy: Since we're all sharing, I haven't posted one in a while.

Here's one of me a few weeks ago when I had to go in to work on my day off, but I didn't mind... my boss asked to grill! :cool:
View attachment 280119

There he is

**** me franky share the feast lol looks unreal.
Also how many people were you cooking for?

This weekend at GermanComicCon Dortmund

Very cool. Love the set

@Alistair G :woot: HELL YEAH! :cool: That's fu**ing awesome! :notworthy:
View attachment 280299

@AlienKing Oh yes! :naughty: Those parties are the best kind! :hungry:
eKpEcj.gif

:D :p

:hilarious: That gif

Been a while so a backward selfie in a rounded mirror

image.jpeg

Well sense this thread is breathing again, here is me going to do some black friday shopping :thumbs: and i am not as mean as i look :p sun was in my eyes............ or was it :naughty: :D

For some reason I suddenly started thinking of Yojimbo. No idea why!

• Thanks
Reactions: Asopp
Very cool. And dangerous lol

Wouldn't want to get on the bad side of you

Amazing lol

There he is

**** me franky share the feast lol looks unreal.
Also how many people were you cooking for?

:hilarious: That gif

Been a while so a backward selfie in a rounded mirror

View attachment 281521
@Flloydo HELL YEAH! I completely agree! @elle82 is ONE dangerous woman! :naughty: :hungry: :D

As for the feast, I was grilling that day for a special event at my job. There was about 25 to 30 people. That gif pretty much summarized it, "Here's your grilled weiners! Now shove them down your throats!" :woot: :rofl: That's always me, standing face to face with the hot flames of a kick ass grill! :cool: I Love it! Especially the aroma of steak, burgers, wings, jalapeños and mesquite charcoal! :drool:

And I love that majestic pic of you my Ninja Bro! :hungry: In the words of Borat, "VERY NICE!" :woot: :hilarious:

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo and elle82