Post pics of yourself!

Hello ninjas! I am not so well known here on Hdn, mostly cause i only focus on Jurassic Park releases. I have an album in the JP-award forum. But anyhow, if anyone wonders, this is how i look:
Snapchat-186426885.jpg
Im from Sweden and my beard is ginger!(thats the reason for the black/white pic:hilarious:)

Hello ninjas! I am not so well known here on Hdn, mostly cause i only focus on Jurassic Park releases. I have an album in the JP-award forum. But anyhow, if anyone wonders, this is how i look: View attachment 289730Im from Sweden and my beard is ginger!(thats the reason for the black/white pic:hilarious:)
Awwww!!!! so glad to see your face!!!! i enjoyed the trade we did last year and always wondered what u looked like!!! such a great smile! :D

Reactions: myraan_
Hello ninjas! I am not so well known here on Hdn, mostly cause i only focus on Jurassic Park releases. I have an album in the JP-award forum. But anyhow, if anyone wonders, this is how i look:
View attachment 289730
Im from Sweden and my beard is ginger!(thats the reason for the black/white pic:hilarious:)
AWESOME Pic @myraan_ :woot: :thumbs: Now we know what the King of JP looks like! :cool:

Reactions: myraan_ and elle82
Hi Everyone!

I've actually been on HDN for a couple of years but should post a lot more than I currently do. So, that's the plan from now on.

Anyway, I'd like to introduce myself. 2 years late. The name's Paul and I look just like the fellow in the picture below:

View attachment 290649
Nice to virtually meet you :):thumbs:

Hi Everyone!

I've actually been on HDN for a couple of years but should post a lot more than I currently do. So, that's the plan from now on.

Anyway, I'd like to introduce myself. 2 years late. The name's Paul and I look just like the fellow in the picture below:

View attachment 290649
Hey Paul!! Nice to meet u. Come say hi in the collector and limited editions forum sometime! Theres some seriously awesome people who hang around in there. Im right arent i @AlienKing :D

Hi Everyone!

View attachment 290649
@Four Foot One Hello Paul! :notworthy: :thumbs: Great Pic! :photo: :cool:

Reactions: Four Foot One