Post pics of yourself!

Let me introduce Mr & Mrs Asopp :happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy:

IMG-20171006-WA0042.jpg

I never got the tag alert, sorry I didn't reply sooner

That's a gooooood selfie ;)

If you were a zombie (as alien mentioned) then I'd let you bite me!

What's cooking good looking?
Great photos taco man :kiss:

F*cking epic mate :notworthy:
You never cease to amaze me

Awesome photo spass, hope you had a great time

Lovely photo mate

Yeah good idea with the moving of steels. We all see what happened to @Mickle_89

Okay I was supposed to post this for the mondo thing outbreak game and struzan print giveaway on Instagram but completely forgot and it's ended now :(
So I'll share it with you lot.

@Noodles you already seen this but you can see it again

It's a quick and bad impression of me as kurt Russell's MacReady from the thing. I've shaved most my beard off now so it's not far off the actual size of his from the film but mine is much bigger in that pic and I had my hair tied up before the pic so it's not really on par with his gorgeous locks lol

View attachment 322948

dude you need to go to a comic con as macready ... look dead on mate.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles and Flloydo
I never got the tag alert, sorry I didn't reply sooner

That's a gooooood selfie ;)

If you were a zombie (as alien mentioned) then I'd let you bite me!

What's cooking good looking?
Great photos taco man :kiss:

F*cking epic mate :notworthy:
You never cease to amaze me

Awesome photo spass, hope you had a great time

Lovely photo mate

Yeah good idea with the moving of steels. We all see what happened to @Mickle_89

Okay I was supposed to post this for the mondo thing outbreak game and struzan print giveaway on Instagram but completely forgot and it's ended now :(
So I'll share it with you lot.

@Noodles you already seen this but you can see it again

It's a quick and bad impression of me as kurt Russell's MacReady from the thing. I've shaved most my beard off now so it's not far off the actual size of his from the film but mine is much bigger in that pic and I had my hair tied up before the pic so it's not really on par with his gorgeous locks lol

View attachment 322948

IMG_4327.JPG

You just made my day with that comment :)

:LOL:

Brilliant, I never watched this until my mate rang me up and said he had just watched it and he was reminded of me throughout the whole film :hilarious:. I have pics where I seriously look like him in this. I won't be sharing them though :bag:

Both kurt and Joaquín are my heroes too so both posts have put a smile on my face

• Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95 and Noodles
I've finally took the plunge also and started my Marvel Avengers (movie variant) half sleeve tattoo

fullsizeoutput_a23.jpeg fullsizeoutput_a2b.jpeg IMG_0796.JPG

I had Iron Man done a couple of weeks ago and Captain America was done last Friday. Next up is Hulk going the opposite side of Cap and then Thor at the top. My inner arm at the minute is going to be Thanos and the Infinity Gauntlet although I'm now toying with the idea of just getting more characters

I've finally took the plunge also and started my Marvel Avengers (movie variant) half sleeve tattoo

View attachment 359635 View attachment 359636 View attachment 359637

I had Iron Man done a couple of weeks ago and Captain America was done last Friday. Next up is Hulk going the opposite side of Cap and then Thor at the top. My inner arm at the minute is going to be Thanos and the Infinity Gauntlet although I'm now toying with the idea of just getting more characters

This tattoo looks awesome the characters have been drawn perfectly
I definitely want a movie themed sleeve on arm or leg but just can’t decide ideally I’d want something iconic out of all my fave movies but not sure how the likes of Jurassic Park, Jaws etc can fit on a tattoo without looking cheesy

This tattoo looks awesome the characters have been drawn perfectly
I definitely want a movie themed sleeve on arm or leg but just can’t decide ideally I’d want something iconic out of all my fave movies but not sure how the likes of Jurassic Park, Jaws etc can fit on a tattoo without looking cheesy

Thanks mate

The guy who is doing mine is doing an 80's movie sleeve too at the moment and that looks awesome :D

Reactions: Ricardo13