Power Rangers (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FNAC Exclusive) [France]

Release date: August 5, 2017
Purchase links: FNAC Exclusive - FNAC Regular - Amazon FR
Price: €24.99
Note: FNAC Exclusive includes an exclusive bonus disc, 4 scenes of shooting commented by the director, about 5 min each and cast interview of about 10 min.

Power rangers fnac.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I enjoyed this movie. sure CGI wasnt that great and the Zord design wasnt my cup of tea and the final fight could be much longer, but all in one a good movie.

Not a MMPR Fan growing up?

I saw it a few days ago and it was Morphinominal

Yes I was back then of course, I´m year 85 :headphone::cool::smuggrin:, but I don´t really know what I actually liked about it :D I think mostly the final fights of Megazord with big bosses....but you know, it was for teenagers and childs, and unfortunately I had a same feeling with the film, too much cliche (especially dialogs) and just so infantile. So yeah, didn´t really like it, only thing what kept me watching were those two pretty girls in main roles :D:p.

my copies were shipped on Tuesday and got them yesterday, that's lighing fast shipping. but both have rips in the seal :(

This looks like a real nice release, I went for this one too, mine is still sealed for now, I'll be opening it later this week, they sent in one of those horrible mailers but seems ok, hope so.