Slipcover/Books/Sports
Premium Supporter
Oct 26, 2011
Chicago, USA
View attachment 42385

CLICK LINKS BELOW TO GO DIRECTLY TO EACH COUNTRY'S POST:

USA (Exclusive to FoxConnect):
THE ULTIMATE HUNTING TROPHY
This limited-edition gift set includes an exclusive keepsake sculpture with removable mask to celebrate the arrival of Predator on Blu-ray 3D™ — plus the 2D Blu-ray™ and DVD versions of the movie, along with hours of out-of-this-world extras!

j6r2.jpg

LINK

Available for pre-order at foxconnect.com
List price: 199.99
Pre-order Price 129.99
Release: December 2013

SDCC 2013:
Earlier today, a Predator-related announcement at Comic-Con was teased and it has now been revealed. Fox is working on a Predator 3D Blu-ray release and have something special planned for those attending the convention:

via Hero Complex: “To mark the 3-D Blu-ray release of the 1987 Arnold Schwarzenegger-starring “Predator,” Fox is dedicating a jungle-themed booth to the film and its iconic extra-terrestrial.

“Predator” fans will be able to purchase custom-designed mini-figurines featuring their likeness. Because what fan wouldn’t want to see his or her own decapitated head, spine still attached, being held up by a Predator?

The action figures will be created using photographs of participants (taken at the booth) and 3-D printing. The figurines will be mailed to buyers after the convention. Click through the gallery above for a sneak peek.

The booth will also feature a Comic-Con exclusive “Predator 3D” head as well as the opportunity to preorder the Blu-ray.”

In a first-of-its-kind activation at Comic-Con, fans can enter booth #3528 and have their photo taken with state of the art cameras courtesy of 3D Systems. Their image will then be used to make them the victim as a customized figurine is created using 3D Systems 3D printing technology that features the Predator alien holding the fans’ severed head! The figurine is only available to fans that purchase the PREDATOR Blu-ray 3D, available exclusively for pre-order at Comic-Con and packaged in a limited edition Predator head for $129.99. Fans can also receive the figurine with the purchase of a “headless” Blu-ray 3D for $49.99. Additionally fans will get a first look at the all-new 3D transfer of the film before it arrives on Blu-ray 3D later this year as they enter the jungle that is ruled by the ultimate warrior that came from another planet. Attendees can also participate in the “Hunt the Predator” challenge. Fans who find the Predator, take a photo and upload it to their social networks with the official hashtag “#HUNTthePREDATOR” will be entered to receive a front of the line pass at the Predator 3D booth for an exclusive 3D printed figurine. The PREDATOR Blu-ray 3D will be shipped to all those that pre-order at Comic-Con when it is officially released in December. The custom figurine will be shipped following the convention.

Synopsis
Arnold Schwarzenegger wages an all-out war against an unstoppable enemy in this pulse-pounding action thriller — now in spectacular 3D for the first time ever! On a rescue mission deep within a Central American jungle, a team of U.S. commandos find themselves hunted by a terrifying creature more powerful and deadly than any on Earth...because the Predator is not of this Earth.
UK (Exclusive to Amazon)

FRANCE

ITALY

GERMANY

MEXICO

JAPAN (comes with entire Predator collection)

Last edited by a moderator:
$130?! Umm... very cool, but no thanks. Fox and their stupid prices. The Alien Egg was ridiculously overpriced, too.

Last edited:
I know right, I'm saying though, if I change my mind I cancel it... Risk free like Amazon! Right now it's a go though! Happy at the possibility of owning another great Arnie Movie Edition! :scat:

Dont they take your money right away or on Shipping? If its at shipping them I might just preorder it now and if Amazon gets this then ill cancel.

All I want is a new released standard version of the movie with an improved transfer and more extras :D

Improved?? The first release on Blu ray looks exactly as I remember it on VHS:D dont know if that's a good thing or not but it has a certain Nostalgia to it, at least for me ;) Some scenes looked awesome on HD but others were not too good. A new transfer would be great, something along the lines as Ghostbusters (4K) release.

LINK

Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How can I find out more information about Fox at Comic Con?

A. Call 888-223-4369 or email [email protected]. You can call for Panel schedules, signing schedules, Comic-Con exclusive product inquiries or if you just have a question / feedback!

Q. May I use cash and/or check to make purchases at the Fox booth?

A. You may use credit, debit, or prepaid cards with a VISA, MC, or Amex affiliation. Due to variances in bank cards issued oversees; we may not be able to guarantee approvals on purchases.

Q. Can I return my product at Comic-Con after I have made a purchase on-site?

A. Product purchased at Comic-Con is not returnable. However, should you find a quality issue with the item purchased, please bring the item back to the Fox Booth - with your receipt - and we will exchange that product with a new one. You may also call Customer Care at 888-223-4369, after Comic-Con, to arrange a replacement. Please note Predator 3D Blu-ray with Custom Figurine cannot be returned.

Q. Can I return my product at Comic-Con after I have made a purchase on-site?

A. If you purchase physical product at the Fox Booth, your transaction will be processed that day and your receipt will show a single confirmation number.

Q. When will my card be charged for pre-orders?

A. Orders for Predator 3D Blu-ray with Custom Figurine will be charged on the day of purchase and cannot be returned due to customization of the figurine. If you place a pre-order for other products at special, Comic-Con pricing, your card will be charged at the time your order ships, not before, and for the items shipped. Should Fox attempt to process your charge and the transaction is declined, we will contact you directly to ensure there is no interruption in delivery of your pre-ordered item(s).

Q. Is there is a shipping / handling per item cost?

A. If you purchase an item at Comic-Con or on FoxConnect.com, your complete order - up to ten items - will not be charged a shipping / handling fee.

Q. Is there a limit to the # of items I can pre order?

A. To ensure that everyone at Comic-Con gets the opportunity to take advantage of our special event pricing, you may order up to 2 of each individual title per person, on a single credit / debit card

Q. Can I cancel my pre-order during or after Comic-Con, but before I receive any product?

A. No, unfortunately the purchase of Predator 3D Blu-ray with Custom Figurine cannot be canceled. All other items can be canceled while you are still at Comic-Con, please return to the Fox booth with your confirmation page to do so. If you would like to cancel your pre-order after Comic-Con, you may contact Fox Customer Care at 1-888-223-4369 and they will assist you. No Charge will be made to your card until your product is shipped.

Reactions: ash333 and Bluprint