Slipcover/Books/Sports
Premium Supporter
Oct 26, 2011
Chicago, USA
View attachment 42385

CLICK LINKS BELOW TO GO DIRECTLY TO EACH COUNTRY'S POST:

USA (Exclusive to FoxConnect):
THE ULTIMATE HUNTING TROPHY
This limited-edition gift set includes an exclusive keepsake sculpture with removable mask to celebrate the arrival of Predator on Blu-ray 3D™ — plus the 2D Blu-ray™ and DVD versions of the movie, along with hours of out-of-this-world extras!

j6r2.jpg

LINK

Available for pre-order at foxconnect.com
List price: 199.99
Pre-order Price 129.99
Release: December 2013

SDCC 2013:
Earlier today, a Predator-related announcement at Comic-Con was teased and it has now been revealed. Fox is working on a Predator 3D Blu-ray release and have something special planned for those attending the convention:

via Hero Complex: “To mark the 3-D Blu-ray release of the 1987 Arnold Schwarzenegger-starring “Predator,” Fox is dedicating a jungle-themed booth to the film and its iconic extra-terrestrial.

“Predator” fans will be able to purchase custom-designed mini-figurines featuring their likeness. Because what fan wouldn’t want to see his or her own decapitated head, spine still attached, being held up by a Predator?

The action figures will be created using photographs of participants (taken at the booth) and 3-D printing. The figurines will be mailed to buyers after the convention. Click through the gallery above for a sneak peek.

The booth will also feature a Comic-Con exclusive “Predator 3D” head as well as the opportunity to preorder the Blu-ray.”

In a first-of-its-kind activation at Comic-Con, fans can enter booth #3528 and have their photo taken with state of the art cameras courtesy of 3D Systems. Their image will then be used to make them the victim as a customized figurine is created using 3D Systems 3D printing technology that features the Predator alien holding the fans’ severed head! The figurine is only available to fans that purchase the PREDATOR Blu-ray 3D, available exclusively for pre-order at Comic-Con and packaged in a limited edition Predator head for $129.99. Fans can also receive the figurine with the purchase of a “headless” Blu-ray 3D for $49.99. Additionally fans will get a first look at the all-new 3D transfer of the film before it arrives on Blu-ray 3D later this year as they enter the jungle that is ruled by the ultimate warrior that came from another planet. Attendees can also participate in the “Hunt the Predator” challenge. Fans who find the Predator, take a photo and upload it to their social networks with the official hashtag “#HUNTthePREDATOR” will be entered to receive a front of the line pass at the Predator 3D booth for an exclusive 3D printed figurine. The PREDATOR Blu-ray 3D will be shipped to all those that pre-order at Comic-Con when it is officially released in December. The custom figurine will be shipped following the convention.

Synopsis
Arnold Schwarzenegger wages an all-out war against an unstoppable enemy in this pulse-pounding action thriller — now in spectacular 3D for the first time ever! On a rescue mission deep within a Central American jungle, a team of U.S. commandos find themselves hunted by a terrifying creature more powerful and deadly than any on Earth...because the Predator is not of this Earth.
UK (Exclusive to Amazon)

FRANCE

ITALY

GERMANY

MEXICO

JAPAN (comes with entire Predator collection)

Last edited by a moderator:
I got mine yesterday as well and I love it. It's bigger and better quality than I thought. I now just need to workout where to put it.
It's bigger and better than I expected too mate. Mine's currently in the spare room all boxed up still (along with the rest of my collection). :(

It's bigger and better than I expected too mate. Mine's currently in the spare room all boxed up still (along with the rest of my collection). :(
When we moved house I had to obviously box up my collection too especially for open house viewings as I didn't want buyers seeing it all on display and it killed me not being able to see it out! It was awesome when I unpacked it all again I'd forgotten just how much I had! Lol.
That predator head it still one of the best items I have. I think its one of the most detailed and well made sets out there.

Reactions: Noodles and Lester
Mines the same. I had a look at it last night and then put it away. I will probably put it in the loft tonight. I'm planning on having a bit of a sort out to find space for this and others, like the German Godzilla, Transformers bits, soon to have the Mad Max car and various Back to the future bits on order.

Reactions: Noodles and elle82
When we moved house I had to obviously box up my collection too especially for open house viewings as I didn't want buyers seeing it all on display and it killed me not being able to see it out! It was awesome when I unpacked it all again I'd forgotten just how much I had! Lol.
That predator head it still one of the best items I have. I think its one of the most detailed and well made sets out there.

Mines the same. I had a look at it last night and then put it away. I will probably put it in the loft tonight. I'm planning on having a bit of a sort out to find space for this and others, like the German Godzilla, Transformers bits, soon to have the Mad Max car and various Back to the future bits on order.
It definitely sucks not being able to display your collection... my current bedroom is tiny, so I'm unable to display anything in there, and it's been that way since I first started collecting many years ago. I've been planning to move in to the spare room for the past 2 years now... hopefully it'll actually happen next year so that I can finally unbox everything. It's got to the point now where I've forgotten what items I actually own because they've been boxed away for so long lol. I imagine I'm going to have the same problem as you though @Lester and still not have enough room for everything even in the bigger room I'm hoping to move in to. :ohno:

It definitely sucks not being able to display your collection... my current bedroom is tiny, so I'm unable to display anything in there, and it's been that way since I first started collecting many years ago. I've been planning to move in to the spare room for the past 2 years now... hopefully it'll actually happen next year so that I can finally unbox everything. It's got to the point now where I've forgotten what items I actually own because they've been boxed away for so long lol. I imagine I'm going to have the same problem as you though @Lester and still not have enough room for everything even in the bigger room I'm hoping to move in to. :ohno:
Just picture a time when youll finally be able to take everything out again and go through it. Youll have the best day! :) or week depending on how much you have! :LOL:

Reactions: Lester and Noodles
I know how you feel. I have the biggest bedroom and the smallest. I only sleep in the smallest and the biggest I've converted into a lounge/study. Trouble is I've got 11 Ikea dvd cabinets on the walls with my Steelbook collection in and I've run out of walls for any more. I'm being made redundant next month and I'm going to have a bit of time to get some shelves up and a bit of reorganizing of what I have. I might get some shelves up in the small room as well. Trouble is I have other interests away from Steelbooks as well. I collect die-cast models, Scalextric and Lego. It has got to a point where I've taken over the loft and I need to have Excel spread sheets of what I have.

Reactions: Noodles and elle82
I know how you feel. I have the biggest bedroom and the smallest. I only sleep in the smallest and the biggest I've converted into a lounge/study. Trouble is I've got 11 Ikea dvd cabinets on the walls with my Steelbook collection in and I've run out of walls for any more. I'm being made redundant next month and I'm going to have a bit of time to get some shelves up and a bit of reorganizing of what I have. I might get some shelves up in the small room as well. Trouble is I have other interests away from Steelbooks as well. I collect die-cast models, Scalextric and Lego. It has got to a point where I've taken over the loft and I need to have Excel spread sheets of what I have.
That's cool! Wish I could convince my family to let me have two rooms lol. I think having limited space can be a good thing though, because you're basically forced to eventually get rid of the not so good stuff in your collection and just keep the very best, which is obviously better than having loads of "junk" or "clutter" as my mum would say. Sounds like a plan anyway mate... I'd love to see how it all looks in the end, and I'm sure others on here would too, so be sure to take photos for us if you find the time. :)

Reactions: elle82