Predator (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Black Barons Collection #17) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: October 4, 2018
Purchase link: Filmarena
Price: 899 CZK
Group buy: hosted by carllenc 2D/3D (1 Disc) - 2D/3D/4K (2 Discs)

received_2297954333554441.jpeg

74B8DEF3-D87B-4738-9B3F-49681C890113.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ve got to be honest, that slip isn’t that bad, but where the hells the Predator?! And that steelbook - :vomit::yuck::BS: Will have to pass on this. Just wished FA would of done WEA like they originally said that were.

Never thought I'd say this, but I think I'll be passing on this premium Predator.

Just doesn't do it for me. That, mixed with that God awful steelbook.

Maybe some day someone else will pick it up......

Same here mate, the whole thing stinks. They couldn't have picked a less dramatic pose for Arnie - he looks like he's relieved after taking a dump or something! The WWA steelbook is garbage and it pissed me off when I saw every single person on Zavvi's Twitter feed going on about how "gorgeous" it was?! :wtf: How can they say that, don't they have eyes?! I apologize and I know I shouldn't that say they as everyone is entitled to their opinion, but my God people's standards have dropped if this is now considered a nice steelbook.

As you say, I can only hope that someone else does a much much much better job.

I'll take it because it's Predator and as @cooey said there is no other premium but come on !!! It's called PREDATOR not ARNIE !!! Put a Predator on one face of the slip !! :banghead: