Predator (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Black Barons Collection #17) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: October 4, 2018
Purchase link: Filmarena
Price: 899 CZK
Group buy: hosted by carllenc 2D/3D (1 Disc) - 2D/3D/4K (2 Discs)

received_2297954333554441.jpeg

74B8DEF3-D87B-4738-9B3F-49681C890113.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan from Filmarena posted a reply on Facebook FAC Nation yesterday that has me interested

Facebook poster posted this
Nice Jan but can't believe we don't have the PRED on the rear of the slip. Also why have they not got rid of the purple tele tubbies steelbook. So much wasted potential with this release.

This was the reply from Jan
Well, you may like the exclusive SteelBook by FAC. Or maybe not. Let's find out soon
1f642.png

Question asked about FAC release
So what are you saying Jan there is another edition besides the BB

Jan reply
This is gonna be revealed soon

Looks like Filmarena have another Predator Steelbook coming :thumbs:
Is this the WEA release he mentioned back in 2016
could be the trilogy as well

https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...y-blu-ray-steelbook-zavvi-exclusive-uk.94728/

Jan from Filmarena posted a reply on Facebook FAC Nation yesterday that has me interested

Nice Jan but can't believe we don't have the PRED on the rear of the slip. Also why have they not got rid of the purple tele tubbies steelbook. So much wasted potential with this release.

Well, you may like the exclusive SteelBook by FAC. Or maybe not. Let's find out soon
1f642.png

Jan reply

Now that sounds promising! @cooey @harry @luke98 @Apollon @milky @steelmybeatingheart @BluSteel2012 @Actarus

1f642.png

Jan reply

tumblr_inline_mr0m0vAbdY1qd0k7a.gif

Well actually, no! I am more like this:
@Steelselecta You mean like King Kong, Ghost in the Shell, John Wick 2, etc...? :coffee:
Jan can announce stuff all day long. Pics of pending artwork or it will not happen!