Predator (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Play Exclusive) [UK]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Exclusive steelbook news from HiDefNinja!

Predator Blu-ray Steelbook

Play.com Exclusive - Release date of June 4th, 2012

Purchase here

All are standard G2/Blu-ray sized steelbooks, and have front / rear / interior artwork with no logos or age ratings on the covers.

They will be double play (dvd & bd) on all the single films - and priced very favorably!

Limited to 4,000

Predator.jpg

Pics courtesy of Prometheus:

IMG_2033b.jpg

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Predator.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
will be more like friday/saturday delivery :D

You never know. It seems that some people got there's after only a couple of days depending on value. I might add a couple more steels and hope they're dispatched at the same time to get Special Delivery :hilarious:

4days to get to you that yet lives in the uk?? (i wonder how much time my steels of this wave will take to get to me here in france, i d say 7-10 days :( )

its always been this time scale inside the UK hence people normally get there steels on a friday or sat. You can pay for faster shipping but im happy with the free option.

4days to get to you that yet lives in the uk?? (i wonder how much time my steels of this wave will take to get to me here in france, i d say 7-10 days :( )

4 days seems to be about right with Play to the UK although not all got there Steels in this timescale last week with the Universal wave.

i also think there sending these out a little earlier due to the holidays next week.

I think that seems to be the case, i am praying they get to me on Friday as i am not around over the weekend which would mean i wont see these awesome Steels until the following Wednesday, Fingers crossed.