Predator: OST - Alan Silvestri - (Real Gone Music) Green and Brown Camo Vinyl Limited Edition

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release Date: September 1st , 2017
Purchase Links: The Sound of Vinyl - Real Gone Music - Amazon USA - Amazon UK
Price: £38.99 (Sound of Vinyl) - £40.91 (Amazon UK) - $39.98 (Real Gone Music) - $40.60 (Amazon USA)
Notes: Limited to 1,300

There is also a Real Gone Music Web store Exclusive
Infrared” Version limited to 200 copies
Purchase Link:
Real Gone Music (Sold Out)

ArticleSharedImage-73998.jpg

Last edited:
Alan Silvestri’s score to Predator in a double-LP set featuring newly commissioned, custom front cover art by Rafał Wechterowicz that captures the Predator in all its ugly mother******ness, with additional stills from the production decorating the gatefold package. The sound to our release is taken from Intrada’s 2012 complete and definitive edition of the score, and it comes on green and brown “camo” vinyl limited to 1300 copies

Real Gone Music Website
Note both vinyl variants is sold out with Real Gone Music and Green and Brown Camo Vinyl likely to sell out with other retailers soon

37a4b12b0d4b40aed3fece6d0a8cccb1_1024x1024.jpg predator_back_1024x1024.jpg predator_inside_jacket_1024x1024.jpg

Green and Brown Camo Vinyl

predator_camo_front_1024x1024.jpg predator_camo_1024x1024.jpg

Infrared” Version
predator_infared_front_1024x1024.jpg predtor_infrared_1024x1024.jpg

This is getting another limited edition release
Amazon USA
Alan Silvestri: Predator Soundtrack Limited Blood Red & "Predator Dreads" Blue Splatter Edition
Limited Edition - 1000 Copies!
Blood Red & 'Predator Dreads' Blue Splatter Vinyl Double LP!
$44.98
Release date June 1st 2018

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BSXVDBM/?tag=hidefnin-20

The previous Green and Brown Camo Vinyl Limited Edition is sold out and is selling at crazy prices so this new edition might be of interest to some as it's lot cheaper

Last edited:
happy days. :) got the 'camo' edition a while back, but gave it yet another listen this evening after Paul's prompt above (cheers, Paul!). had no idea it had sold out.

front and back covers:
still one of my all time favourite OSTs, a goddam sexual tyrannosaurus of a soundtrack. :drool: the rolling drums Silvestri uses throughout in the background to create tension have been endlessly copied but never bettered IMO.

this is a great copy, but it looks like there'll be another version still to come for anyone who missed out on either previous version. good luck! :thumbs:
giphy.gif

happy days. :) got the 'camo' edition a while back, but gave it yet another listen this evening after Paul's prompt above (cheers, Paul!). had no idea it had sold out.

front and back covers:
still one of my all time favourite OSTs, a goddam sexual tyrannosaurus of a soundtrack. :drool: the rolling drums Silvestri uses throughout in the background to create tension have been endlessly copied but never bettered IMO.

this is a great copy, but it looks like there'll be another version still to come for anyone who missed out on either previous version. good luck! :thumbs:
giphy.gif

You are MY MAN :thumbs::cigar::cigar: this is one of my alltime favorites as well, definitely in TOP 5!!! And movie is TOP 1 rock.gif rock.gif rock.gif rock.gif rock.gif rock.gif rock.gif rock.gif rock.gif rock.gif

I slowly start to collect vinyl so I picked tha camo version around christmas for like 70 gbp :mad::angry::banghead:, but maybe pick this new re-release as well, but first I want to see the vinyl itself, how it is done.

:cigar::cigar::cigar::cigar::cigar::cigar::cigar::cigar::cigar:

• Thanks
Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
Limited Blood Red & "Predator Dreads" Blue Splatter Edition

Amazon Purchase Link >>> HERE! :thumbs:
Price: $39.99

View attachment 373079
I already posted this ;)
This is getting another limited edition release
Amazon USA
Alan Silvestri: Predator Soundtrack Limited Blood Red & "Predator Dreads" Blue Splatter Edition
Limited Edition - 1000 Copies!
Blood Red & 'Predator Dreads' Blue Splatter Vinyl Double LP!
$44.98
Release date June 1st 2018

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BSXVDBM/?tag=hidefnin-20

The previous Green and Brown Camo Vinyl Limited Edition is sold out and is selling at crazy prices so this new edition might be of interest to some as it's lot cheaper