Slipbox Predestination (Blu-ray Slipbox) (The Blu Collection) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: December 29, 2016
Purchase links:
Type A: KimchiDVD - Novamedia
Type B: KimchiDVD - Novamedia
Price: TBA
Note: Full Slip Type A 700 copies numbered - Full Slip Type B 700 copies numbered

mania-done-900e7f66c4a76efdd59a97cdb9032e22.jpg mania-done-0c80d98fd65e574a6a3f799e7d1eba1a.jpg
1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice, and a bit of a suprise choice really, film hardly had a good result on release. Probably get a lenticular if they're doing one :) If they're doing Spierig Bros films though I wish they'd done Daybreakers instead...

Really nice artwork I am sure this will make a great package but I would never rewatch this movie, it was just ''ok'' for me. I will pass on this.

I would recommend to those who are thinking buying as a a blind buy, on this release to watch it before :thumbs:

I wasn't massive on the film but I can't resist Blu collection. But if I don't like the package I will give it a miss (I didn't think much of the let the right one in steels and packages but it's lovely in hand)

I have a feeling this might not be a steelbook after all

Apparently when they have 'limited editon' on the banner it's a indication it might be a steel package

Lenti could be very cool for this and imaginative

Hoping the nice guys turns into a steel also

• Thanks
Reactions: EvilThing
Apparently when they have 'limited editon' on the banner it's a indication it might be a steel package

The Lobster and Everybody Wants Some!! were also advertised like this, but turned out to be Scanavo cases. So I don't think the term "Limited Edition" rules out a non-Steelbook release, unless I misunderstood your statement.

The Lobster and Everybody Wants Some!! were also advertised like this, but turned out to be Scanavo cases. So I don't think the term "Limited Edition" rules out a non-Steelbook release, unless I misunderstood your statement.

I never see the banners for those 2. Only the beauty shot but I didn't mean that although they do have 'limited editon' on it.
Room and the nice guys also have the limited edition on the banner but this is just what I read. Which I is why I said "it might be"

Their last update I see had lobster and room on it but only hateful eight had steel drum next to it. So things may change with Kimchi and Blu all they time.

• Thanks
Reactions: CleverLoginName