Slipbox Predestination (Blu-ray Slipbox) (The Blu Collection) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: December 29, 2016
Purchase links:
Type A: KimchiDVD - Novamedia
Type B: KimchiDVD - Novamedia
Price: TBA
Note: Full Slip Type A 700 copies numbered - Full Slip Type B 700 copies numbered

mania-done-900e7f66c4a76efdd59a97cdb9032e22.jpg mania-done-0c80d98fd65e574a6a3f799e7d1eba1a.jpg
1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh right, that one. Never liked it, that's probably why i couldnt remember.

I thought this was at least the 3rd one (worldwide). I could be wrong though, it's not like I pay much attention to threads involving this film ;)
2 is the average i think. I wouldnt say 3 is too many for a film like this. Especially when there hasnt been a good release with proper art/finish. But it looks like you didnt enjoy the movie, so i know you'd disagree :)

• Thanks
Reactions: ChrisIW
I haven't seen this, hell I've not even seen a trailer for it but it looks very interesting. This will be a blind buy for me, really looking forward for this. :thumbs:
If you like putting the story together (like putting together a puzzle) when watching a movie, or like it when the whole story is not explicitly presented, then you'll enjoy this. But if you simply like to just 'watch' movies then you may or may not enjoy it. It's sci-fi/drama, and just couple of action sequences.
What i mean is, you cant just shut your brain off and watch this movie. :)

Reactions: Lone Crusader
It is a bit disappointing that the Steelbook has been cancelled. It is nice when a premium retailer goes for something a bit different instead of the same old titles that all of the others are releasing. Nevermind.

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
Not keen of either of those two slip designs if I'm honest. Would go for B if I had to.

But now the steelbook's been cancelled I'll be passing on this now and maybe pick up the UK steelbook cheap instead.