Predestination (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Müller Exclusive) [Germany]

GER

May 8, 2011
Germany
Release date: Februray 5, 2015
Purchase link: Muller
Price: €19.99
Notes: This product will be available with multi-media department from 05.02.15 Müller in selected stores.Online order this item is in stock on 02/03/15.

predestination.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Cover art is really not representative of what the movie is. You're in for a quite a surprise if you think it's an action heavy movie with Ethan Hawke running around with a a gun!

my thoughts excatly.

hate these generic gun-in-hand-w/-tough-look-on-face covers

Reactions: C.C. 95
...and that pose (with leather jacket and mustache). I mean, it looks like it should be something like-
JAKE STEELE: FUTURE COP
:LOL:
(And I like this movie! We need a better cover!)

in deed.

i like what these spierig bros are doing. have seen all their films.

in deed.

i like what these spierig bros are doing. have seen all their films.
Yeah me too. I was so impressed with their first film Undead (not least of all- the fact that they did the special effects themselves- taking a full 2 years of postproduction to do them). The film had a very Raimi Evil Dead II vibe that I instantly liked.(just like I felt when I discovered PJ's Braindead).
Daybreakers proved that they were the real deal. I really loved that. (Nice steel too!)
I don't think Predestination is quite as good as Daybreakers, but shows a lot of growth and willingness to try new avenues and push themselves.

Movie was average+ and I would love to buy the steel but not a big fan of the german text under the title. Hope this gets a UK release as it would be insane to expect a US release :whistle: