Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA

Attachments

• vinyldrop1.jpg
    vinyldrop1.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 525
Last edited:
Didn't find any "I'm looking for x vinyl, but can't find it" thread ^^ So I'll post my question here:

Does anyone here have a "The Social Network" or "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" vinyl from Trent Reznor & Atticus Ross to sell ? Or has seen someone selling it for a good price ? I've only discovered today they were once released on vinyl, so thanks for your help everyone ;)

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo 7LP set still available for retail, 369,99 EUR :giggle:
https://www.jpc.de/jpcng/poprock/detail/-/art/Trent-Reznor-Girl-With-The-Hq/hnum/2324492

:wow: Well that's not cheap ! And it says "(soweit verfügbar beim Lieferanten)" so this means they're not even sure they can get one copy ?

Correct. But for example my Kool Keith was also listed like that. Most of the time these are releases they don't stock.

This set starts at discogs for 400 I think so it's a bargain :p

Reactions: martinouchou
With the announcement of the Elf OST I discovered this UK Store. They offer a lot of Waxwork, Mondo.
Just a heads up if anyone of you UK ninjas also didn't knew about them -> https://thesoundofvinyl.com/*/Soundtracks/

@Noodles @Flloydo @Travis Bickle

Never seen that site before. Which is odd especially when I google search items the site don't pop up. I still need to get that Noel fielding live vinyl.

Elf is also available from zavvi
£24.99 and the code should work

http://www.zavvi.com/merch-vinyl/elf-original-soundtrack-1lp/11359662.html

• Thanks
Reactions: dan8885
  • Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
With the announcement of the Elf OST I discovered this UK Store. They offer a lot of Waxwork, Mondo.
Just a heads up if anyone of you UK ninjas also didn't knew about them -> https://thesoundofvinyl.com/*/Soundtracks/

@Noodles @Flloydo @Travis Bickle

Never seen that site before. Which is odd especially when I google search items the site don't pop up. I still need to get that Noel fielding live vinyl.

Elf is also available from zavvi
£24.99 and the code should work

http://www.zavvi.com/merch-vinyl/elf-original-soundtrack-1lp/11359662.html
I would've mentioned the site sooner if I knew you guys weren't aware of it... I ordered from them a while back. They sometimes have some decent deals too... they have a long running 2 for £25 offer, which I've been keeping an eye on over the past few months as I'm waiting for them to add a second item to the deal that interests me (so far I'm only interested in Tame Impala's Innerspeaker).

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo and dan8885
I would've mentioned the site sooner if I knew you guys weren't aware of it... I ordered from them a while back. They sometimes have some decent deals too... they have a long running 2 for £25 offer, which I've been keeping an eye on over the past few months as I'm waiting for them to add a second item to the deal that interests me (so far I'm only interested in Tame Impala's Innerspeaker).

I'll keep an eye on the site then because some okish prices and decent vinyls.

Great album by the way

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
  • Thanks
Naw mate, I'm skint. Spend my last funds on three Arrow Boxsets I really wanted on Friday. No Black Friday deals for me :bucktooth:
Aha I was actually just looking at some of the Arrow box sets that are in the sale... soooo tempting! I've been trying to wait until the actual day of Black Friday, but there's so many good deals around already that they're hard to resist and I'm also almost broke. :ohno:

• Thanks
Reactions: dan8885 and Flloydo
Aha I was actually just looking at some of the Arrow box sets that are in the sale... soooo tempting! I've been trying to wait until the actual day of Black Friday, but there's so many good deals around already that they're hard to resist and I'm also almost broke. :ohno:

I've bought two Boxsets who are not in the sale, Dekalog and The Human Condition. I wanted them so badly since they where announced. And Dekalog is selling very fast. I didn't want to miss out.
The third I bought was in sale, Outlaw Gangster VIP Boxset for just 23,99 GBP. I also wanted to get the Kiju Yoshinda Boxset but I was out of funds. And now it's oos at Amazon :blackeye:

• Thanks
I've bought two Boxsets who are not in the sale, Dekalog and The Human Condition. I wanted them so badly since they where announced. And Dekalog is selling very fast. I didn't want to miss out.
The third I bought was in sale, Outlaw Gangster VIP Boxset for just 23,99 GBP. I also wanted to get the Kiju Yoshinda Boxset but I was out of funds. And now it's oos at Amazon :blackeye:
Good choices! Dekalog and Outlaw Ganster VIP are ones I've had my eye on too, but I've never seen the films before, so I don't know if I'll enjoy them. I'm very temped to get Outlaw Gangster as it's not too expensive on Amazon at the moment, but Dekalog is too pricey for me to blind buy... although the trailer does look good!

• Thanks
Good choices! Dekalog and Outlaw Ganster VIP are ones I've had my eye on too, but I've never seen the films before, so I don't know if I'll enjoy them. I'm very temped to get Outlaw Gangster as it's not too expensive on Amazon at the moment, but Dekalog is too pricey for me to blind buy... although the trailer does look good!

Dekalog is well worth the bucks mate. I'm so excited for this. You get 560 minutes of remastered Dekalog, a lot bonus features and a 128 page book for 44,99 GBP.
If you would like the movies itself I don't know. I love Kieslowskis work. It's sold out atm by Arrow but they'll relocate stock at some point from Amazon, HMV and Zavvi.
It was said that Amazon still got a very healthy stock.

DVDBeaver said this about the release:
"It's not often another production company bests Criterion in both transfer and extras but Arrow have done it here even if they did not include the extended theatrical versions of Dekalog 5 + 6 - A Short Film About Killing and A Short Film About Love (Artificial Eye owns the rights to those in the UK.) This is still, without a doubt, the #1 Blu-ray package of the entire year, IMO. It can't be denied. Congratulations Arrow!"

Dekalog is well worth the bucks mate. I'm so excited for this. You get 560 minutes of remastered Dekalog, a lot bonus features and a 128 page book for 44,99 GBP.
If you would like the movies itself I don't know. I love Kieslowskis work. It's sold out atm by Arrow but they'll relocate stock at some point from Amazon, HMV and Zavvi.
It was said that Amazon still got a very healthy stock.

DVDBeaver said this about the release:
"It's not often another production company bests Criterion in both transfer and extras but Arrow have done it here even if they did not include the extended theatrical versions of Dekalog 5 + 6 - A Short Film About Killing and A Short Film About Love (Artificial Eye owns the rights to those in the UK.) This is still, without a doubt, the #1 Blu-ray package of the entire year, IMO. It can't be denied. Congratulations Arrow!"
I've never seen any of his work before, which is why I'm so hesitant to spend £45 on this. It does look and sound like something I'd enjoy though... but then I've been wrong before. Maybe I'll pick it up if it's still available after Christmas, as I should hopefully be less restricted on what I can spend then.

Thanks for the info mate! :)

WAXWORK RECORDS UNVEILS 2017 SUB PACKAGE, NEW RELEASES

2017_Sub_Ad_large.jpg

First off, let’s get those new releases from Waxwork Records right out there.

Vinyl for…

Evil Dead 2 (Joseph Loduca, art by Phantom City Creative)
Creepshow 2 (Les Reed, Rick Wakeman, art by Gary Pullin)
The Babadook (Jed Kurzel, art by Jessica Seamans)
Don’t Look Now (Pino Donaggio, art by Jessica Seamans)
Darkman (Danny Elfman, art by Francesco Francavilla)

Waxwork Records announced their 2017 sub program today, which will go on sale on Black Friday. The packages, which come out to around $200 for U.S. customers, include exclusive 180-gram variants, a Evil Dead 2 sub shirt, a Creepshow 2 poster, surprise pin, 10% off anything from Waxwork in 2017, all shipping costs included.

• Five Deluxe Soundtracks on Subscriber Exclusive 180 gram Colored Vinyl
  • WAXWORK x EVIL DEAD 2 Subscriber T-Shirt
  • CREEPSHOW 2 Screen Printed Poster designed by Ghoulish Gary Pullin
  • Secret, Surprise Enamel Pin
  • 10% OFF Anything From Waxwork Records During 2017
  • No Hassle and Stress-Free Service without the worry of any items selling out
  • All Shipping Costs Included

On Sale Black Friday, November 25th

$205 Domestic U.S.
$250 Canada
$300 International

http://waxworkrecords.com/blogs/news/waxwork-records-2017-subscription

• Helpful Post
Reactions: karma2578