Priest (Futureshop Blu-Ray Steelbook) [Canada]

I wasn't going to get this... but i was at Futureshop and there was only 1 copy left... So i caved. haha :emb:

Very cool looking steel. I love the back.
(bad quality image from my phone)
priest_back.jpg

The movie is ok. Not amazing, but not horrible either.

Dissapointed because the G2-size? Wow, that's a first :p

I have nothing against G1 as long as quality is good. I like a bit of variety so disappointed that apart from J-sleeve so far UK, Canada and France are same 87min release, same cover-art etc. Interested to see that the French release limited to 4,000 units; also disappointed that the coarse card on J-sleeve makes tiny scratches on paintwork.

How can we feed comments on this back to manufacturers ??

Last edited:
I wasn't going to pick this one up b/c originally from the images it had the french strewn across it. When I went to FS I saw that it was just a card so I opted to take a chance and grab it, as I hadn't seen the movie. I gotta say not bad, not bad at all. A very cool concept, nice to see something different for a change.

I watched this movie the other night and I picked up the SB today. I have to say the movie was not very good, it felt very rushed all the way through, and it was too short imo. I don't know if the studio hacked it to death or what, but this needs a directors cut badly!

I watched this movie the other night and I picked up the SB today. I have to say the movie was not very good, it felt very rushed all the way through, and it was too short imo. I don't know if the studio hacked it to death or what, but this needs a directors cut badly!
+1 - pile of poop really, nothing original, just content copied from other movies and hatched together, and as you say, far too short .....