digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date June 3,2014

Purchase here

71NAqHv03YL._AA1500_.jpg

81yfLNkLJ5L._AA1500_.jpg

Live film of Prince history strongest of Blu-ray/DVD in HD Remastered 5.1ch surround!

Prince to continue to reign in the rock world with overwhelming charisma and music of the one and only,
Live film of the best ever taken in Europe tour, which was run in conjunction with the release of two pieces of album of 1987 "Sign Of The Times" (nominated for a Grammy Award ALBUM OF THE YEAR)!
The movie theater in his third followed by "Purple Rain" and "Prince Under the Cherry Moon" for Prince,
Served as the director himself. Caught without at the performance of the heyday of Prince with elements theatrical erotic pop is exhaustive,
I'm back boost the live performance of members, etc. strongest sexy dancers and drums, intense cat Sheila · E is also colorful.
In addition, Sheena Easton, which has been rumored lover at that time also appeared fantastic single track.

[Track List]
1. Sign Of The Times
2. Play In The Sunshine
3. Little Red Corvette
4. Wake House network
5. Slow Love
6. Place Of Your Man
7. Hot Thing
8. Nauzu The Time (Instrumental)
9. You Got The Look
10. If I Woz Your girlfriend
11. Forever In My Life
12. Beautiful Night
13. The Cross

[Cast]
Prince (vo, g), Sheila · E (ds, vo), Dr. Fink (key), Miko Weaver (g), Levi Shisa · Jr. (B), Eric Leeds (sax)
Atlanta Bliss (tp), Wally quickly Ford (back vo), Gregory Allen Brooks (back vo), Bonnie Boyer (key, vo)
(Dance, vo), Sheena Easton [special appearance] Cat (vo)

[Staff]
Director: Prince Producer: Robert Kavu~aro, Joseph Ruffalo, Stephen Fagunori Photography: Peter Sinclair

There is a case to become the [amount-limited edition privilege] ※ There is some change ● original outer BOX (Mikatase)
● full-color original photo book (all 32P)
● DESCRIPTION This (all 16P)
● original paper jacket case + obi ● lobby card style post card set (all five)
[Picture privilege]
● Japan The Movie Trailer (2014 revival the public)

Reactions: GadgetMan