Mondo Princess Leia by Mike Mitchell

martinouchou

Premium Supporter
Sep 20, 2015
France
On sale from Thursday (1/26) at 12PM CST through Sunday (1/29) at 12PM CST.

16x12"
$55

https://mondotees.com/products/leia

In support of Carrie's love of animals (particularly, her French bulldog, Gary Fisher), we will be donating 10% of Princess Leia portrait sales to local animal welfare groups.

Mondo: Stunned and saddened. We will sorely miss Carrie Fisher's wit and the eccentric flare she brought to a life beset with personal struggle.

IMG_6772.JPG

Last edited:
I've never really been a big fan of these portrait series mondo prints, but this one is great. It's really sad that Carrie passed, she brought us one of the most iconic characters in film.

Reactions: Alistair G
How did you do that? Did you know they had a Boba hiding somewhere in the warehouse? :cool: :photo:
Ahah no but they always have some leftovers of Timed Editions they keep in case someone receives a damaged one I guess (?) So they had one Rey a few months ago I was able tu buy from them, so I thought I might as well ask if they had a Boba. And for a few weeks they said no, but that I should ask again later, and I did, and they had one, and I got an invoice :p I'm just glad I didn't buy it from eBay ^^

• Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21
still working out whether i should get this or not... the 10% gesture means I'd rather buy from source than ever via 3rd party in the future, but I dunno

I've been good enough not to go down this portrait wormhole ... but there are a few characters that came out before I started collecting prints that if I get my hands on then I might impulsively buy others. ha.

The do look really cool when people have a bunch on walls. Love how people hang spiderman or Beast upside down with their others.