Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 (PS3/XBOX 360/PC Steelbook)(Micromania Exclusive) [France]

biscuitnoir

Steels/Slips/Cookies
Premium Supporter
Aug 21, 2011
Montreal, QC, Canada
Micromania in France is offering the steelbook (and a t-shirt) as a pre-order bonus for the pre-order of the Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 edition. This one is available for PS2/PS3/XBOX 360/PC

Artwork: TBA

Price: 19.99-69 Euros (game + steel)

Release date: October 15th 2012

Pre-order: PS3

Pre-order: XBOX 360

Pre-order: PC

Pre-order: PS2

Last edited:
PES used to be the better footballgame (soccer for you yanks) but in the recent years Fifa has stepped it up and claimed the throne imo.
Have to see artwork before I make a definite descision but I'll probably end up passing on this one.

PES used to be the better footballgame (soccer for you yanks) but in the recent years Fifa has stepped it up and claimed the throne imo.
Have to see artwork before I make a definite descision but I'll probably end up passing on this one.

I agree, pes went on several years without competition. The day konami thought it was a good idea to forget about gameplay and pretty up the game, pes was doomed. The games before pes 2007 were awesome. Anything moving forward has been from bad to terrible.

I agree, pes went on several years without competition. The day konami thought it was a good idea to forget about gameplay and pretty up the game, pes was doomed. The games before pes 2007 were awesome. Anything moving forward has been from bad to terrible.

Yeah. The last good one was PES 2008 and only because Inter had Adriano and Ibrahimovic up front. They we're unstoppable in that game.

Back on topic though, I would get this if it had a glossy or embossed Ronaldo on the front. He's their poster boy now Messi has moved to FIFA Street I think.

Here are the pics G1 ;)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Reactions: dirtyoak