Release date: December 8th, 2014
Purchase link: Prometheus 3D
Price: £19.99
Notes: Limited to 3,000 copies

11031154-1413477746-689796.jpg

11031154-1413477746-689852.jpg

11031154-1413477746-689868.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd passed on all my versions of Prometheus, so think I'll get this - Like the artwork, and seeing as I've just bought all the Alien and AVP SBs, it'd be rude not to complete the set :)

I already have millions of copies for the other Alien films, so may as well do the same with Prometheus... I'm in!

What's up with the back art on some of these though? They look really dull/dark. :confused:

They're really going to town with these. It's a pity I majorly dislike the film, would like this in my Alien collection but definitely not for this price, and especially without a 2D disc!

Fox just don't get it. Great titles like The Usual Suspects are given Futurepak releases yet they think it's a good idea to re-release six titles, some of which are still in stock. :rolleyes:

StudioCanal are often ridiculed for the quality of their Steelbooks but they have stepped up their game in recent months. Fox on the other hand have gone backwards, they are the worst studio for Steelbooks right now in my opinion. Poor title choices, poor artwork, poor finishing, rubbish prices etc.

I would of bought this as I've just received the other 4 from Zavvi (coincidence? Na) But there's no chance if it's only 3D lol, and by the looks of that box it is. I just hope Zavvi haven't picked up the idea from ES with Transformers :banghead:

Fox just don't get it. Great titles like The Usual Suspects are given Futurepak releases yet they think it's a good idea to re-release six titles, some of which are still in stock. :rolleyes:

StudioCanal are often ridiculed for the quality of their Steelbooks but they have stepped up their game in recent months. Fox on the other hand have gone backwards, they are the worst studio for Steelbooks right now in my opinion. Poor title choices, poor artwork, poor finishing, rubbish prices etc.
Yeah Butch Cassidy and Speed spring to mind:stop:

Awesome stuff; Missed out on Prometheus first time round so this is a definite purchase, really like the artwork too.
Any idea when this is going live??

Makes you wonder why Zavvi would want exclusivity on these given that they're struggling to give away their allocation of the Speed/Day the Earth Stood Still wave at the moment.

These could stay in stock forever.