USA
Released December 8th, 2009
original.jpg

Actual pictures: (Thanks to Elena)
PE3.jpg

PE2.jpg

PE.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw this steelbook in a used shop in Toronto a few months ago for $15.00, it was just sitting there for more than a month...when I decided to buy it...ofcourse it was gone! you snooze, you loose...

I got the German one in my hands a couple weeks back .... my god that thing is fugly and cheap feeling. This FS one is definitely the one to get, the stock photo for the German looks way better than it does in person. IMO.

I bought this on another forum. I've been looking to get my hands on it for a while. I hope it arrives minty mint!

I saw this steelbook in a used shop in Toronto a few months ago for $15.00, it was just sitting there for more than a month...when I decided to buy it...ofcourse it was gone! you snooze, you loose...
OMG so recognizable :p
I had this with the Star Wars: Clone Wars Steel. Saw one a week ago for EUR15.00, when I came back in the afternoon SAME DAY, it was gone... -_-

I got the German one in my hands a couple weeks back .... my god that thing is fugly and cheap feeling. This FS one is definitely the one to get, the stock photo for the German looks way better than it does in person. IMO.

Agreed! German one is cheap but mega-ugly, but no chance to find FS one for a somewhat reasonable price :drool: