USA
Released December 8th, 2009
original.jpg

Actual pictures: (Thanks to Elena)
PE3.jpg

PE2.jpg

PE.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i loved the movie, and i love the steelbook.
ticks most of the boxes for me.
woud have been nicer with some art on the back instead of just black, and the inside art could have been better, but at least its there ( beats plain old boring silver)
certainly a good solid canadian steel though.

This was (for me) an underrated release up till maybe 6/8 months ago...Could have been picked up for around the £30 mark...I would say this and CA FS IB make a good pair together.

Reactions: Marina Blue
Any idea how much I should pay for one of these sealed? Has been on my wants list for a long time. There one on eBay.com selling at a Buy It Now Price of $200 which feels a little steep, especially with P&P as I live in the UK. Any ideas? Much appreciated

---------- Post added at 11:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

Yes but he posted random same things on other old threads, just to get post count up it's obvious.

Sorry I was initially wanting to get post count up to 30 just to view seller threads, but I do have a genuine query regarding the price. Sorry

This can only go up in price, if one thinks of the economics of any product, incl. steelbooks. One of the early releases, OOP, many more collectors (and profiteers!) nowadays, and of course, a unique cover different from other releases.

Reactions: Marina Blue