Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
attachment.php

attachment.php

ezydvd.com.au/item.zml/808702

Follow the action-packed adventures and misadventures of two hitmen as they recover their boss' secret briefcase from some punks in a business deal gone bad, track down the boxer who fixed a big money fight, take the boss' wife out on a date that will not be soon forgotten, and almost become victims themselves of a holdup while having breakfast at the local coffee shop.

Special Features:

Limited Edition Briefcase Packaging
Released: Tuesday, 03 November 2009
Actors: John Travolta Samuel L. Jackson Tim Roth Bruce Willis Uma Thurman Harvey Keitel Christopher Walken
Director: Quentin Tarantino
Audio: TBC
Aspect Ratio: 2.35:1 16:9 Enhanced
Transfer Format: 1080p HD Widescreen
Category: Box Sets Drama Crime/Mystery
Region: B
Format: Blu-ray (more information)
Year: 1994
Distributor: Roadshow
Rating: R18+
Languages: English
Running Time: TBC mins

Blast from the past (upfront apologies, as I will be doing a few of these posts for some other BD collectibles), anyone has any idea how much this is worth?

Blast from the past (upfront apologies, as I will be doing a few of these posts for some other BD collectibles), anyone has any idea how much this is worth?

The last one I saw in auction went for £35, not sure if that's accurate though as you don't see many around now. It's probably worth a bit more than that.

Reactions: Aprilarrow
I have the blu ray edition, it does exist. I love this set and picked it up around release. They do pop up quite regularly on ebay, and don't go for a premium however they are getting harder to find as time goes on.

Great set from the outside, not much on the inside to get excited about except the shiny interior to the suitcase.

This was one of the very first "unusual" Blu-ray editions I purchased... didn't realise at the time how difficult it actually was to get hold of. Definitely grab one if you ever come across it!