Mar 28, 2012
Sheffield UK
Pulp Fiction 20th Anniversary Box Set Blu-ray [UK]

Release date 01/12/2014

Price £34.99

Amazon link

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I look forward to seeing what this is. Pre-ordered for now... just in case the price goes up. :D

If its gonna be something along the lines of the titty twister boxset Id be very interested, it must be something decent looking at the price.....lots of possibilities for cool contents ..surely has to include a BMF wallet!

Reactions: bloodsnake007
Yes it doesn't have a steelbook inside.

I got the play one a while ago then this was announced and I was worried it was going to be awesome but looks pretty boring particularly just amaray bluray inside. I'll stick with the steelbooks it's pretty awesome.

Reactions: spass
I think it looks decent. I wonder if it will be a wooden box like the Australian version. At least the extras are all original. Hopefully this becomes available again.

I'm back at my pc and had a closer look. It looks like a briefcase. That would be cool!

91kTx19lE0L._SL1500_.jpg

It's just a card box painted like one.

Gonna cancel this as already have it on amaray and steel. Not paying that price for the same amaray and a bunch of cards.

Should have been a new transfer, new extras celebrating it's anniversary with brand new interviews.

Last edited:
If the card used for the box turns out to be quite thick like the From Dusk Till Dawn 'Titty Twister' edition, then I'll be very happy! To be honest, I'll be happy even if it's not... this is one of my favourite films, so there's no backing down for me, especially since I got it for £21. :D

If the card used for the box turns out to be quite thick like the From Dusk Till Dawn 'Titty Twister' edition, then I'll be very happy! To be honest, I'll be happy even if it's not... this is one of my favourite films, so there's no backing down for me, especially since I got it for £21. :D

Was gonna cancel this, logged in and realised it cost me 11 quid lol, thanks to a Christmas voucher! So keeping my order :D

Reactions: Noodles