Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date October 21,2014

Shout Factory

Amazon

ph.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohh Stop it .

At this rate I WILL have to get a passport and emigrate:(.

Any good informing the studio thwt thay are LOOSING MONEY A LOT OF IT by flipping reigon locking stuff:mad:. Bet it is run by men , we women would think of stuff like this :oohyeah:.

@Scary Hair LOL, probably just old marketing regional strategy/rights limitations at work. Pain in the butt if you don't have a region free player for sure!

NOT Untill ours dies he had already warned me about it breaking by accident:meh: . Tried the remote trick to make it region free ona dvd did not work . Its a Panasonic can see me investing in a blu ray disk just to see IF I still get a no show.

@Scary Hair lol, yes, the remote trick doesn't seem to work for all Panasonic players unfortunately. Insignia in the USA has a cheap one that can be made region free, but I am not sure if that would be cheaper by the time you get a current converter, and whatever else you need, vs buying a 100% universal player in your neck of the woods. It's definitely nice to not have to worry about regions at all when playing a disc.

Reactions: Scary Hair
Ohh Stop it .

At this rate I WILL have to get a passport and emigrate:(.

Any good informing the studio thwt thay are LOOSING MONEY A LOT OF IT by flipping reigon locking stuff:mad:. Bet it is run by men , we women would think of stuff like this :oohyeah:.

It's all down to licensing issues, same as the Arrow titles being region B locked.

@Scary Hair It is annoying I agree, but then if the studio didn't agree to lock them then it wouldn't get released; bittersweet I guess

Best thing I ever did was getting an all region BD player

Reactions: lolwut