1.jpg

11274755-7874384791964368.jpg
11274755-2224384791941853.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a good hammer film

It's from 1967 and regarded as one of hammer horror film classics
It's a mix of Si-Fi and Horror
Brilliant film and entertaining

It's a classic! So are the rest of the Bernard Quatermass stories if you're a sci-fi fan

Not struck on the artwork but its better than the regular edition (which I don't own yet) so I guess I'll be picking it up
Just watched the trailer... doesn't look like my sort of thing to be honest, so I'll give this a pass. Appreciate the info though! :)

Shame the artwork is pants. Why couldn't they have used the proper artwork for the film. Shame I would have purchased it like a shot.... Guess they just don't want people buying the steelbook. Seriously did a 3 year old design that one!. Why didn't they use this artwork or some variant.

quatermass-and-the-pit-photos-2.jpg

Shame the artwork is pants. Why couldn't they have used the proper artwork for the film. Shame I would have purchased it like a shot.... Guess they just don't want people buying the steelbook. Seriously did a 3 year old design that one!. Why didn't they use this artwork or some variant.

View attachment 236116

I totally disagree I love the artwork, anyone can use poster art or already used images. This stands out, love the red and love how they have made an effort for the front, back and inside all different, can't wait for this. I really hope they release some similar era films.

Reactions: Noodles