R.I.P George Michael - Died at 53

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A

Source: IMDB
Singer George Michael has died at the age of 53, his publicist said, according to the BBC. “It is with great sadness that we can confirm our beloved son, brother and friend George passed away peacefully at home over the Christmas period,” said Michael’s rep in a statement. “The family would ask that their privacy be respected at this difficult and emotional time. There will be no further comment at this stage.” George battled a life threatening case of pneumonia in 2011, forcing him to stay in a Vienna hospital and postpone a series of concerts.

My mate txt me an hour ago telling me

I said I had a feeling someone big would pass at Christmas

Wasn't the biggest fan but faith, freedom and careless whisper are good tunes and I loved the one he did with Mary J "As"
Funny guy too

An obvious joke about one of his songs and the day it has fallen on which I just told my mum but I won't go there on here

RIP George

Last edited:
Very sad news I thought he was a great singer and very talented
"Listen Without Prejudice" is a great Album he showed how good he was when he did Queen's Somebody to Love at the Mercury tribute he was a proper musician don't think he got the credit he deserved he was more than a pretty boy pop idol I can't believe we've lost Bowie Prince & George Michael all in the same year :(

Reactions: Flloydo
This has been the worst year ever. Prince, Bowie and now George Michael all sadly have gone.
George certainly didn't get the credit he deserved.
Phenomenal body of work.
Listen without prejudice is a vastly underrated album.
Sad, sad loss .
RIP