Raging Bull (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: May 21, 2018
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-orders will be live around 6pm UK on Sunday April 15th)
Price: £15.99

11711497-1684563596466483.jpg
11711497-6944563617032647.jpg

11711497-5124563596513055.jpg

That's what ive emailed them....their bloody mistake, send the right one out to me first, the one I have paid for and then I'll send the other one back....scandalous company who doesn't give a flying f*** about their customers!

So everyone will get a Minority Report steelbook and Zavvi will expect them all back from everyone before they get the correct steelbooks they paid for!

F***ing worse company ever!

The proper thing to do would have been for them to immediately send the correct item as it was their blunder. Then it would be to the customer’s discretion to either send back the wrong item or keep it as compensation for the inconvenience.

I don't class it as a huge inconvenience and while I've been using Zavvi for many years mainly problem free, I have had more serious issues with them than this

I'd send it back anyway as I don't need two copies of this, and I can wait a few days longer. I have other releases of the film if I want to watch it in the meantime. If it had sold out, then I would've have made more of a fuss, or if it was due to sell out, I'd demand them to send the correct item first, but neither of these are the case

Who has received the Zavvi steelbook? I've not seen anybody today say they have received the UK steelbook, other countries yes but nothing on here...some people haven't even had theirs dispatched yet!

it arrived today...well it was suppose to, Zavvi decided to send me minority report instead which I hadn't even ordered. FML :sorry:

So another member on here has had the wrong steelbook sent!

Zavvi emailed me back to say they were looking into the issue...no doubt they will demand all the steelbooks be sent back before they send out the correct ones!...well they can kiss my arse, their f*** up I'm afraid, I want the steelbook I ordered and paid for and delivered safely and undamaged before they get Minority Report back!

So another member on here has had the wrong steelbook sent!

Zavvi emailed me back to say they were looking into the issue...no doubt they will demand all the steelbooks be sent back before they send out the correct ones!...well they can kiss my arse, their f*** up I'm afraid, I want the steelbook I ordered and paid for and delivered safely and undamaged before they get Minority Report back!

I got the same email so am waiting to hear like yourself. How hard is it to match the correct item to an order. Unbelievable.

I get your frustrations, I have had the same happen to me one time with Amazon. It sucks and shouldn’t happen, but where there is a human being at work there will also be mistakes. There’s no reason to get abusive because of a mistake somewhere in the warehouse, we all make them. I get your frustration as said but is this really a big enough incident to get so worked up? It’s a mistake that will be made correct, and we ain’t talking life or death here.

Everyone is Raging from the Bull that Zavvi pull.

I hope they don't send me minority report. And yes, the correct thing to do would be to immediately dispatch the correct steel and kindly request the incorrect one is returned. And throw in a 25 percent discount for the inconvenience.

If I have to travel to a post office, that is time out of my day. Time is money.

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
I am frustrated at the way Zavvi operate and will approach this problem!

First off no doubt they will demand the wrong steelbook be sent back to them first before they send the correct one out!...why? It wasn't my mistake that I've not got what I ordered and have already paid for!

Zavvi as a company should firstly acknowledge the error made by their warehouse staff, apologize for it and inform the affected customers that the correct steelbooks are being sent out first class whilst kindly asking if those same customers would then kindly return the wrong steelbooks back to Zavvi at our convenience and at no cost to us....

Will Zavvi do this...will they f***!....i can guarantee that the next email from them will be "send back the Minority Report steelbook and once we receive it we will send you the Raging Bull steelbook"....they can f*** off, I've paid for that steelbook, they have my money, send me the steelbook I ordered and paid for and once it arrives safely and not damaged then I will return the other steelbook back to them at my convenience and at no cost to me!

Zavvi are just s**** at customer care and relations, they don't give a f*** about their customers and never have!!!

happy days :) for me, but reading the above, i count myself lucky that this has arrived correctly. the last couple of pages can best be summarised:
giphy.gif

i hope anyone waiting gets the right film turn up, and in good time. :thumbs: can't believe i am typing that - how difficult is it to match a sale with the warehouse item? o_O :facepalm: (n)

to this release.
here's a few of my own in-hand shots :Snap: for anyone still thinking about getting this (zavvi allowing, of course).

J-card details:
steelbook. no embossing, but a nice full gloss, as @BluSteel2012 says above :thumbs::
i actually don't own this film on blu ray, been waiting for the right upgrade, and this will do nicely. full package shots:

a perfectly reasonable standard steel release :happy: for a true classic. :notworthy:
giphy.gif

happy days :) for me, but reading the above, i count myself lucky that this has arrived correctly. the last couple of pages can best be summarised:
giphy.gif

i hope anyone waiting gets the right film turn up, and in good time. :thumbs: can't believe i am typing that - how difficult is it to match a sale with the warehouse item? o_O :facepalm: (n)

to this release.
here's a few of my own in-hand shots :Snap: for anyone still thinking about getting this (zavvi allowing, of course).

J-card details:
steelbook. no embossing, but a nice full gloss, as @BluSteel2012 says above :thumbs::
i actually don't own this film on blu ray, been waiting for the right upgrade, and this will do nicely. full package shots:

a perfectly reasonable standard steel release :happy: for a true classic. :notworthy:
giphy.gif
Steelbook looks nice. Mine should arrive tomorrow or the next day and I really hope I don’t end up banging my head like good ol’ Bob up there (that made me laugh real hard btw).

Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
So ... This is not the 30th anniversary disk inside, right?
Yes it's not the 30th anniversary disc going by the jcard details and the disc itself
Looks like it's the 2009 Mgm Blu-ray Disc

I have the 2011 30th anniversary Blu-ray anyway so it's not a big issue for me but might be for those that don't have it

Strange decision for fox to use the older 2009 disc when the 30th anniversary disc was release in 2011

Last edited:
Reactions: Kvaziboba