tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
RELEASE DATE: Nov. 18, 2014
PRICE (at time of posting): $20.87
ORDER: Amazon.com

FullSizeRender (4).jpg

Has anyone seen this film? It looks like it good be good fun but also quite aweful if done wrong. :p

I like the look of that slipcover. I don't believe it was released with one here in Norway even. That's just sad...

Has anyone seen this film? It looks like it good be good fun but also quite aweful if done wrong. :p

I like the look of that slipcover. I don't believe it was released with one here in Norway even. That's just sad...

That is pretty sad that it wasn't released with one there.

I'll be checking out this film sometime this weekend (hopefully tonight). I'll post back with my thoughts after it's done. :)

This slipcover is gorgeous, though, man. My pic does it no justice. It has a nice holofoil shine to it and it's nicely embossed, too.

That is pretty sad that it wasn't released with one there.

I'll be checking out this film sometime this weekend (hopefully tonight). I'll post back with my thoughts after it's done. :)

This slipcover is gorgeous, though, man. My pic does it no justice. It has a nice holofoil shine to it and it's nicely embossed, too.

Hmmm, I might have to ask a certain canadian to help me get a copy. ;)

Hmmm, I might have to ask a certain canadian to help me get a copy. ;)

Wish I could, man, but this one is from the U.S. only. I haven't seen it anywhere in Canada.

Anyway, I'm watching it right now and it's actually really good. It borrows from Jaws and all Jurassic Park films (and even Cliffhanger), but it's well done, suspenseful and exciting. The CGI isn't too bad, either. Probably on the same wavelength as the Piranha remake.

Wish I could, man, but this one is from the U.S. only. I haven't seen it anywhere in Canada.

Anyway, I'm watching it right now and it's actually really good. It borrows from Jaws and all Jurassic Park films (and even Cliffhanger), but it's well done, suspenseful and exciting. The CGI isn't too bad, either. Probably on the same wavelength as the Piranha remake.

Silly me. I must learn to read before I reply. :p

Glad your enjoying it. That does sound pretty fun.