Raiders vs. 49ers

49ergirl

BANNED
Jan 28, 2009
OCTOBER 17th!!!! Mark your calenders!! The Hornbarger's will be going to this game is San Francisco. I feel a little bad this being Chris and Seth's first NFL game and their team is gonna get their arse kicked, but I'm ok with that!! You should show up for the punishment as well Glen Bob. :D :oohyeah:

OCTOBER 17th!!!! Mark your calenders!! The Hornbarger's will be going to this game is San Francisco. I feel a little bad this being Chris and Seth's first NFL game and their team is gonna get their arse kicked, but I'm ok with that!! You should show up for the punishment as well Glen Bob. :D :oohyeah:

DAMN, i should get tickets to this.

Yawn

:hilarious: It will be fun either way...:p

I can't tell exactly whose side you are on here... I hope it's not the raiders, I hate them with a passion:angry:

Do you hate them with the same passion you use to follow your favorite band Nickelback? :p

---------- Post added at 08:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 AM ----------

How about 49ers vs Chiefs!!!!

Chiefs gonna win their only games against the raiders and 49ers!!!

:hilarious::hilarious:that is funny!! you better not edit this.....:squint:

---------- Post added at 08:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 AM ----------

DAMN, i should get tickets to this.

:scat: Hell Yeah....:oohyeah:

---------- Post added at 08:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 AM ----------

Then look at the end of your season and see if you are still laughing :hilarious:

STFU!! CHOKE!!

---------- Post added at 08:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 AM ----------

Holy crap, talk about being oblivious..... I guess I'm just used to seeing your name up there as 49ergirl and never made the connection :emb:

Jeez that is :emb: :hilarious: