Rampage (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [Japan]

Funashi

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2017
Asia
Release date: September 19, 2018
Purchase links: HMV JP - Amazon JP (HMV via Marketplace)
Price: ¥7,549 (HMV) - ¥ 3,500 (Amazon)

781-1.jpg

781.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah i Know, i just dont have the best experience ordering from Japan so i always hesitate but i guess since this is via EMS it might be more hassle free for me.

Damn HMV... i wasnt even planning on buying this movie at all and now it looks like i will be spending 70€ extra for this.... That price is realy high!
Everything from japan is super expensive but super worth it ! :)

Reactions: berns
You're way ahead of me Mickle, I wouldn't even know how to read prefecture lol
My guess is county.

Make it fun, just fill it with whatever and see if it gets to you.

Reactions: Mickle_89
You're way ahead of me Mickle, I wouldn't even know how to read prefecture lol
My guess is county.

Make it fun, just fill it with whatever and see if it gets to you.
I'm using Chrome to translate it buddy lol ;) There's a drop down list to choose from under prefecture and it's mandatory. But nothing looks like what I'd need so I'm assuming they don't ship to UK... :offtopic:

Reactions: DMD4k
I'm using Chrome to translate it buddy lol ;) There's a drop down list to choose from under prefecture and it's mandatory. But nothing looks like what I'd need so I'm assuming they don't ship to UK... :offtopic:
Yeah, I haven't had much luck, barely getting past the email stage.
Talk about flying blind as a bat with no echolocation.
There's always eBay...

If it's not sold out next month I might take the plunge, it's a nice WEA. It's about the price of a premium but consider we have yet to learn of a premium retailer doing a WEA for this film... just do it!

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
If it's not sold out next month I might take the plunge, it's a nice WEA. It's about the price of a premium but consider we have yet to learn of a premium retailer doing a WEA for this film... just do it!

Double the price of a premium if you are in Europe or Canada