Rampage (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [Japan]

Funashi

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2017
Asia
Release date: September 19, 2018
Purchase links: HMV JP - Amazon JP (HMV via Marketplace)
Price: ¥7,549 (HMV) - ¥ 3,500 (Amazon)

781-1.jpg

781.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This SteelBook is great, but the movie was not. :dunno:
I rented this yesterday with a view to ordering this gorgeous steelbook. I like The Rock, but this film is completely forgettable IMO. So it’s now an easy pass for me. But I can see why collectors would want this.

All the Japanese steelbooks I own have the title in English on the front but in Japanese on the spine.

Strange how they've reversed it for this one.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: DMD4k
No, I just like to post random stuff :p

Of course I did :D

What about you? Ordered or didn't like the movie enough to justify that purchase?
I want to get it, best art by far but I wanted to watch this before ordering. I still haven't watched it and at this stage I wonder if I'll be able to stream it before launch. Did it sell out yet? I'm on the phone and can't see the English tab.
You obviously like the film, are the trailers representative of the film overall?

Reactions: IRON MAN
I want to get it, best art by far but I wanted to watch this before ordering. I still haven't watched it and at this stage I wonder if I'll be able to stream it before launch. Did it sell out yet? I'm on the phone and can't see the English tab.
You obviously like the film, are the trailers representative of the film overall?

Best art indeed. It hasn't sold out yet.

The trailers, in my opinion, don't do justice to how much fun the movie was.

Reactions: DMD4k