More info soon ;)

http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=280;-1;-1;-1;-1&sku=705021

rampart_uk.jpg

Pics thanks to Tom1991:

Pics thanks to shejon01:
IMG_0772.jpg

IMG_0774.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very good movie with a hugely disappointing ending (for me).

James Ellroy script. Fantastic Woody performance. Well worth a look. In keeping with the film, the steelbook should come battered up and falling off its hinges :D

Haven't heard of the movie, but just read up on it and it's sounds quite cool. Plus I'm a big fan of Woody Harrelson, so may blind-buy this one. :D

Interesting, will be watching it tonight then decide if it's worth purchasing the steelbook ;)

Right I just finished watching this movie, hmm not sure where to start hehe. This film is quite good as a depiction of brutal humanity but that's about it, let's face it without Harrelsons strong effort and superb performance, it would fall flat on its face. It's a bit dull, weird use if camera handling, way too long and storywise flat and one-directional...

The thing is we have seen all this so very many times before: Bad Lieutenant/Hard Times/Training Day/LA Confidential, but unfortunately Lampart is not up there with them, far from. I say give it a watch, rent it first before you buy, personally I will cancel my preorder as I really don't think it has any re-watch values let alone owning it on BD Steelbook.