http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=280;-1;-1;-1;-1&sku=705021

rampart_uk.jpg

Pics thanks to Tom1991:

Pics thanks to shejon01:
IMG_0772.jpg

IMG_0774.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That's what is showing on their website now yeah

thanks wasn't sure if it was right or not. oh man, card changes this month :S don't know if its at the start middle or end, lets hope they take my ££ and dispatch it soon or I'm going to lose out on getting it for £9.60

The release date changed? I keep a list of all my pre-orders and i've had it down as the 9th since I pre-ordered.

In fact my order from June 1st shows the release date as 9/7/12, so it hasn't changed.

Last edited:
The release date changed? I keep a list of all my pre-orders and i've had it down as the 9th since I pre-ordered.

In fact my order from June 1st shows the release date as 9/7/12, so it hasn't changed.

https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/6904/

July 2nd, 2012
Batman Begins & The Dark Knight
Rampart (HMV Exclusive)

looked on this it was 2/7/12 same as Batman, looked on HMV was 9/7/12, got confused :wtf:

Last edited by a moderator:
Rampart is getting a steelbook ? that is so random
pretty good movie, really great performances but i dont think i will be double dipping for this movie unless if the steelbook was really cheap like under $15 which would be impossible because it probably costs tht much just to import it

HMV not the quickest though so probably not get it til Monday :(
I've always thought HMV were pretty good with pre-orders... I always seem to receive mine on Saturday, sometimes even Friday if I'm lucky.

And mine had almost forgot about this one :D

HMV not the quickest though so probably not get it til Monday :(

With HMV I normally get Fri/Sat. Not too fussed when though, as like you I totally forgot until I got the email. I think it's worrying times when I lose tabs on my orders :confused:

luckily after that discount weekend I got it for £11.20 so can't complain :D

edit: actually just seen its only £12 now anyway, so didn't get much of a great deal anyway :hilarious:

Last edited:
With HMV I normally get Fri/Sat. Not too fussed when though, as like you I totally forgot until I got the email. I think it's worrying times when I lose tabs on my orders :confused:

luckily after that discount weekend I got it for £11.20 so can't complain :D

edit: actually just seen its only £12 now anyway, so didn't get much of a great deal anyway :hilarious:

Dispatched too.

Apparently a lot of people have managed to get the price changed to £12 minus the 20% mate in line with their pre-order price guarantee.

I have e-mailed to see if I get anywhere :scat: