More info soon ;)

http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=280;-1;-1;-1;-1&sku=705021

rampart_uk.jpg

Pics thanks to Tom1991:

Pics thanks to shejon01:
IMG_0772.jpg

IMG_0774.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
These pictures are pointless. Who wants to see an unopened box from different angles? I saw this already in my hand in HMV yesterday but what I really want to see are pics of back and inside artwork :rolleyes:

I posted these images over on BR site as a couple of members wanted confirmation this was a SteelBook and not a Sticker Book. So I wouldn't say they are pointless.

Also, the title has yet to be released so I highly doubt that you saw one of these in-store...... :rolleyes:

ive asked people on bluray.com to take pics of an open one and noone wants to open them, they all want to keep them sealed, its ridiculous :twisted::angry::angry::angry:

Sorry mate :(

At least you don't have too long to wait now.......

Last edited by a moderator:
The pictures are appreciated, even if they don't show much. I'm just glad to see it is in fact a steel and comes with the card wraparound, meaning no printed logos. :oohyeah:

As for these being in store, Blu wasn't making it up... my dad said he also saw them in HMV just yesterday. ;)

Reactions: bgmat58
Second Steelbook in a row from HMV that is arriving late, I wish they did not have the exclusives for Avengers, Cabin in the woods, and the Hunger Games as they really suck at the moment.

^ release date is not til the 9th which is Monday so how is it late. Whats the big deal getting it a day or 2 later when most of you all just keep them sealed.

Not me, a cheap £14 steel be opened on day 1 and watched in day 7 (Got a bit of a back log of movies to catch up with :hilarious:)

^ release date is not til the 9th which is Monday so how is it late. Whats the big deal getting it a day or 2 later when most of you all just keep them sealed.

Well I would not have kept mine sealed, I would have even done a video review of it showing the inside art.

I don't know what class HMV post these parcels but I never send or receive parcels from anyone within the UK that take a week to arrive.

No sign of postie yet (must've had a good weekend ;)) but from those comments Im not getting my hopes up :(

Amazing how in less than a year HMV have gone from best to worst retailer :(

i hope HMV havent started using slow postage and not the 1st class they usually use to save costs. may have to not use them if so.

Im going uptown now. If I end up picking this up I'll post open pics when I get back if there's nothing up here yet. Only got an iPhone camera mind.

Reactions: MK50
Im going uptown now. If I end up picking this up I'll post open pics when I get back if there's nothing up here yet. Only got an iPhone camera mind.

Shejon - let us know how much HMV are charging for this in store as well. They talk about wanting to get people back into stores and continue to charge silly prices in there.