Random pics

Glen-BoB

Grampie Blu-Clan
Jan 28, 2009
Dartmouth, NS, CaNaDa
I could have sworn we already had a topic for this. I can't find it. I'm on tapatalk tho so that ain't sayin much. Anyway, not sure if the US has Theadore tugboat or not. He's docked here all year round and you can take tours in him in the summer.

b8977f8c-35e2-22e5.jpg

And this is one of the bridges my company is doing maintenance for.

b8977f8c-36ea-9ea0.jpg

Picture was taken from a ferry just like that one in the photo. Damn it's cold out here lol.

C360_2010-12-0515-53-03-1.jpg

Pic of a tree

Sent from El EVO using Tapatalk

Thanks for the description, was confused till I read that :hilarious::hilarious: I kid I kid, beautiful tree. :D

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

Bit that's funny pics from the interweb. I Thot there was q thread for just random pics that we take.

4707e2e9-c40d-418d.jpg

:hilarious: Bubba is sittin' here and asked me who's tree that was. I said Glen-Bob. He said, hey the guys that played Black Ops with me and didn't shoot me!!

Thanks for the description, was confused till I read that :hilarious::hilarious: I kid I kid, beautiful tree. :D

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

:hilarious: Bubba is sittin' here and asked me who's tree that was. I said Glen-Bob. He said, hey the guys that played Black Ops with me and didn't shoot me!!

Haha! I'm not sure how much more Goodguy can take tonight.

Haha! I'm not sure how much more Goodguy can take tonight.

:hilarious::hilarious: Now I feel bad!!! *Hugs* for Goodguy. But I think we've all learned something on this thread today.
BE VERY CAREFUL WHAT YOU SAY WHEN TEXTING RICK!! You never know when you'll see it again :rolleyes: