Ratatouille (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) (Pixar Collection #13) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: May 25th, 2015
Purchase link: Ratatouille 3D (Sold Out!)
Price: £24.99
Notes: Limited to 3000 copies

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Pixar Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

11089707-3134276989560709.jpg

11089707-2054276989564810.jpg 11089707-1544276989570873.jpg 11089707-1274276989577311.jpg

Last edited:
They used the Same Artwork as the French edition(not steel) released oct 2014, Artwork was already approved by Disney, I guess they didn't want to go through the trouble of dealing with Disney to make something Unique.

Ratatouille deluxe.png

This is what it should have looked like, to my knowledge this artwork below if not mistaken was never released, it was intended for North America release as per an article I read but never was released

Ratatouille.png

If they'd done the previous Pixar steels with the same minimalist designs, then I'd definitely dig them... it's just the inconsistency with the art that both disappoints and confuses me the most.

They used the Same Artwork as the French edition(not steel) released oct 2014, Artwork was already approved by Disney, I guess they didn't want to go through the trouble of dealing with Disney to make something Unique.

View attachment 144744

This is what it should have looked like, to my knowledge this artwork below if not mistaken was never released, it was intended for North America release as per an article I read but never was released

View attachment 144749
Hahaha so it's not even new art, oh this is just priceless! It's not a disaster, it's an EPIC disaster lol!

Seriously... They ended the desigb line so well! The designs got better as it went on, and it seemed like they had a basic theme going

Hahaha so it's not even new art, oh this is just priceless! It's not a disaster, it's an EPIC disaster lol!

I was refreshing my zavvi page of Ratatouille so often for the last 3 days not to miss it lol now not ordering, I was gonna order the french one with same artwork last year, but decided to pass as I didn't like it too much after all the Artwork is just ''Blah''

Hope that Blufans will put their touch on it, that will be worth it... I am really disappointed that they didn't make any effort whatsoever to give us something worthy of this magnificent film.

Last edited:
It's the Eifel tower, chef...

But it is supposed to be a Zavvi Exclusive, this is just copying last years french version(They should have just called it ''Zavvi Non-Exclusive Artwork just copying last year's French release because it is already approved and we are too lazy to work'').

The Eifel Tower is on this one which would have been stunning on a steel, such a superb artwork
Ratatouille.png

Last edited:
Oh...

Good....

Grief.

What on Earth is Disney playing at, let alone Zavvi wanting to sell it? It's just ridiculous, it doesn't even vaguely match any of the other Disney/Pixar releases, and is on par with the awful Fox range that included Speed and The Day the Earth Stood Still among others.

Unless the spine changes too, the title is going to be a lot higher than all the others.

Sometimes I despair at Disney, I really do.

Reactions: chunk
The inside artwork isn't bad, unfortunately I would see the front most of the time.
Well, wasn't top priority anyway and with this artwork...