Ratatouille (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) (Pixar Collection #13) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: May 25th, 2015
Purchase link: Ratatouille 3D (Sold Out!)
Price: £24.99
Notes: Limited to 3000 copies

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Pixar Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

11089707-3134276989560709.jpg

11089707-2054276989564810.jpg 11089707-1544276989570873.jpg 11089707-1274276989577311.jpg

Last edited:
But it is supposed to be a Zavvi Exclusive, this is just copying last years french version(They should have just called it ''Zavvi Non-Exclusive Artwork just copying last year's French release because it is already approved and we are too lazy to work'').

The Eifel Tower is on this one which would have been stunning on a steel, such a superb artwork
View attachment 144766

I totally agree with you buddy. They should had used this artwork. It would have being awesome

Reactions: chunk and Actarus
This artwork is perfect. I had no interest in double-dipping for this title, as I"m already happy with the one I own; but as soon as I saw this today I had to make it mine. So excited.

art so poor it comes across as sarcastic. its insultingly poor

.... and they seriously want us to believe American Psycho was shelved because the art 'wasn't there'

this proves zavvi will give the thumbs up to 'anything'

Reactions: dan8885
I actually like this to be honest, I guess you can't please everyone!!
It will be different from the French one, it is on a steelbook not a piece of paper in a plastic case, it will most likely be glossed and have time nice embossing (possible random) so will be completely different

I guess for the haters then you will have to wait for an Asian release at double/triple the price. And again Zavvi don't have a lot is say on the art it is the film studio!!

Reactions: StifflersDad
Much like Wall-E, I strongly believe that different people work on the front, and on the back art, and there's no coherence between the two.

Basically it looks like there's one guy who's into minimalistic art (this, Wall-E's rusty half) and another guy who fully embraces these steelbooks' potential with appropriate art, but he's only doing back art.

And these two guys don't communicate throughout the process and this ends up being on pre-order months before release. These are bipolar steelbooks.

It's just awkward how the Eiffel tower fades away... this poster wasn't made to be the front of a steelbook release (or any regular-sized slipcover/amaray, it's good for the soundtrack though), but it would have worked great as back art.

lol flash, to be fair a swear word or two is warranted on this, I mean, WTF was disney thinking:confused::confused::confused:

Well I mean typing **** isn't really swearing is it? lol

It's an odd choice of artwork for such a great movie.

The front isn't great but the back and inside are really nice. It is a bit disappointing but it really isn't as bad as some are making out.

Tut tut I don't know :facepalm: That front artwork is awful! Remy and Emile are just mocking us on the back saying "you know you're gonna buy it" :meh:

Ya think Zavvi were trying to ensure a poor 'second hand sealed' market value or summit :OMG:;).......:wacky:

I like the design. Shouldn't steelbooks have a unique and different design? Yes they should.
Refuse to pay 24.99 though.

I agree, but when the rest of the pixar collection is nothing like this then it's annoying and looks out of place. Plus its is a sh*t design